Accident Lawyers in Arnold, MO
Call the Arnold, MO, accident attorney at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Accident Lawyers in Arnold, MO. The personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide experienced legal counsel to victims in the Arnold, MO, area. It’s our job to help victims recover damages after an accident. Dixon handles cases and insurance claims both in and out of the courtroom. We’ve won more than $35 million for our clients in Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon today for legal representation at no cost. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our Arnold, MO, accident lawyers specialize in personal injury, car and truck injuries, workers compensation, and other claims and cases.
Dixon Injury Firm’s Arnold accident lawyers provide top-notch representation to injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area. If you are in an accident of some kind, there are several things you need to be aware of. Below, the Dixon Injury Firm offers some prime advice for Arnold, MO, accident victims:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, more than 50 percent of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Only 15 percent of cases are linked to medical malpractice, 5 percent to product liability, and the rest are considered “other claims.”
- The average compensation for personal injury claims is around $31,000. Reimbursement is based on damages such as pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost wages. Certain cases are worth millions if you have an experienced injury lawyer.
- The CDC claims that over 35,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accident annually. OSHA reports that many workplace deaths involve electrocution, falls, and falling objects. Overall, over 30,000 people die each year because of unintentional falls.
- “Tort” cases make up a fraction of civil case filings. Torts are civil cases that may involve personal injuries like premise liability, a truck accident, or some other injury that has a financial impact on the victim and their family.
- To get compensation for an injury claim in Arnold, MO, it is crucial to get experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel on a contingency plan. Reach out to us at (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our injury lawyers in Arnold.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for injury victims, Chris Dixon and the Arnold injury attorneys have the experience you need to win the maximum amount of reimbursement. You can contact us now for more information about the injury claim process and winning a case.
Arnold Personal Injury Lawyers
As one of the best firms in the Arnold area, Chris Dixon has proven time and time again his abilities to do what is best for his clients. Nearly 40 million people every year suffer mild-to-severe accidents that may impact their lives. Opening a claim can help you recover.
You might have a personal injury case and will need to contact an accident lawyer if…
- You unable to work because of an injury.
- If you were injured on someone else’s premises.
- A family member was killed by a negligent party.
- An injury prohibits you or a family member from doing normal activities.
- An insurance company offers you a quick and easy settlement.
The final point is very important. Often, after an incident, the negligent person’s insurance company will offer the victim what seems like a fair settlement. Accepting or rejecting a settlement may be the difference between an easy payout and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Arnold accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm ensure victims and their families are justly compensated. One of the worst mistakes a person can make after an accident is accepting or contact a negligent person’s insurer without knowledgeable legal representation. Our accident lawyers provide Arnold clients with the information and experience they need to fight big insurers and get you the most possible compensation we can for your accident.
Compensation for Injury Cases in Arnold
When it comes to compensation and reimbursement, the types of damages you can win depend on the case. With an accident lawyer on your side, damages could include the following:
- Medical Expenses: Rehab, surgery, physical therapy, hospital bills and other medical-related expenses can be included in your special damages. An experienced Arnold accident lawyer will also take into account future treatment.
- Lost Income: If you’re injured, you could be eligible for workers compensation. In addition to that, your wages can be added to the overall settlement. This includes loss of future earning potential and career advancement in addition to any vocational training. Lost wages severely impact a victim’s ability to pay for medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: Your pain and suffering is based on numerous factors. This may include chronic pain, emotional distress, witnessing a terrible event, and others. Loss of consortium, enjoyment, and pain and suffering are considered general damages, while concrete expenses (medical bills and lost wages) are special damages.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: An experienced accident lawyer in Arnold will also fight for out-of-pocket expenses. It’s within your rights to request these in addition to other general and special damages. These may include gas money to and from treatment, prescription drugs, rental cars, repairs, and childcare.
If you are in Arnold, MO, and think you have a personal injury claim, it’s essential to call an accident lawyer as quickly as possible. Hiring the right attorney is the difference between a headache and small payout versus a case victory.
Vehicle Accident Lawyers in Arnold, MO
If you or a family member has been in a car or truck wreck, it’s important to get an experienced accident lawyer as soon as possible. Often, victims of car accidents won’t be able to make the best decisions due to injuries and stress. To get the best injury settlement, you’ll need a capable accident attorney who can act on your behalf.
The most common car and truck accidents are the most preventable. These include distracted driving, speeding, drunk driving, and road construction accidents. Our accident lawyers have dealt with various vehicle-related cases. It’s our job to help Arnold accident victims win financial compensation from insurers and negligent parties.
How Your Arnold, MO, Accident Lawyer Can Help
One of the most important jobs for an accident attorney is to prove negligence or who is at fault. There are 4 basic elements of negligence that need to be proven. These include:
- The “Duty of Care” refers to anyone’s reasonable and responsible moral contract between them and others. Citizens are legally and morally expected to act in certain ways. For example, a landlord would have a responsibility to make sure railings on staircases are secure.
- The “Breach” is when a person is aware of the duty of care and fails to act. A good example of this is a driver knowing they’re supposed to stop at a red light but don’t.
- “Causation” is determining who is actually responsible for breaching duty of care. An accident happens because the negligent party failed to act responsibly. Consider a car salesman that doesn’t salt an icy walkway and someone slips and falls. The proprietor is responsible because it’s reasonable they would’ve taken measures to avoid an accident.
- The final step in proving who is at fault is determining “Damages.” You probably don’t have a claim if you stub your toe. There needs to be financial repercussions. Compensation for personal injuries varies on a number of factors. If you can prove the defendant is negligent, they will look at the expenses caused by the breach of duty of care.
The Arnold accident lawyers at Dixon help clients and their families with the entire process. This includes fighting insurers, gathering evidence, going to court, and submitting claims. If you want to get the best injury claim settlement, feel free to contact Dixon today for more information and a free case consultation.
Accident Lawyers Near You
The Dixon Injury Firm is the answer to your legal circumstance. “Who’s the best accident lawyer near me?” The answer is in our results and experience. We also offer legal services in a number of different areas. See below for a list of our specialties:
Feel free to contact the Dixon Injury Firm right away if you’ve been in an accident. We offer free consultations and case reviews to victims, and our accident lawyers in Arnold, MO, are available 24/7.