Accident Lawyers in Bloomsdale, MO
Contact the Bloomsdale, MO, accident attorney at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Accident Lawyers in Bloomsdale, MO. The personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer experienced legal representation to victims in the Bloomsdale, MO, area. We help victims recover compensation after these accidents. Dixon handles insurance claims and cases in and out of the courtroom. We’ve won over $35,000,000 for our clients in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon’s Bloomsdale, MO, accident lawyers specialize in personal injury claims, workers comp, and other claims and cases.
Dixon Injury Firm’s Bloomsdale accident lawyers are here to help injury victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois. If you’re in some kind of accident, there are a few things you need to be aware of. Below, the Dixon Injury Firm offers some prime advice for Bloomsdale, MO, accident victims:
- According to the BJS, 52 percent of all personal injury claims involve traffic accidents. Only a handful of cases involve medical malpractice, 5 percent to product liability, and the rest are considered “other claims.”
- The average settlement for injury claims is more than $31,000. Reimbursement is based on damages such as pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost wages. Certain cases can be worth millions if you get an experienced injury lawyer.
- The Centers for Disease Control reports that over 35,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accident each year. OSHA reports that many workplace deaths involve falling objects, slips, and electrocution. Overall, more than 30,000 people die each year because of unintentional falls.
- “Tort” cases only make up a small percentage of civil case filings. Torts are civil cases involving personal injuries such as premise liability, a truck accident, or some other injury that has a financial impact on the victim and their family.
- To get reimbursed for an injury case in Bloomsdale, MO, it is essential to have experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal counsel on a contingency plan. Call us at (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our injury lawyers in Bloomsdale.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for injury victims, Chris Dixon and the Bloomsdale injury lawyers have the experience you need to win the compensation you deserve. Please contact us today for more information about the injury claim process and winning a case.
Bloomsdale Personal Injury Lawyers
As a top accident firm in the Bloomsdale area, Chris Dixon has proven time and time again his abilities to do what’s best for his clients. More than 40 million people per year suffer mild-to-severe accidents that may impact their lives. Opening a claim can help you recover.
You most likely have a personal injury claim and will need an accident lawyer if…
- You’re unable to work because of an injury.
- If you were injured on someone else’s premises.
- A family member was killed by a negligent party.
- An injury prohibits you or a family member from doing normal activities.
- An insurer offers you a quick and easy settlement.
The final point is very important. Often, after an incident, the negligent person’s insurer may offer you what may appear to be a fair settlement. Accepting or rejecting a settlement offer may be the difference between an easy payout and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Bloomsdale accident lawyers at Dixon ensure victims and their families are justly compensated. One of the biggest mistakes a person can make after an accident is to accept or contact a negligent person’s insurer without experienced legal counsel. Our accident lawyers offer Bloomsdale residents with the information and experience they need to fight big insurers and get you and your family full compensation for your accident.
Compensation for Injury Cases in Bloomsdale
In regards to compensation and reimbursement, the types of damages you can receive depend on the case. With an accident lawyer on your side, damages could include the following:
- Medical Expenses: Hospital bills, ongoing treatment, surgery, rehab and other medical-related expenses can be added to your special damages. A skilled Bloomsdale accident lawyer will also fight for ongoing treatment.
- Lost Income: When you’re injured, you may be eligible for workers compensation. In addition to that, your wages can be added to the overall settlement. This includes loss of future earning potential and career advancement in addition to any vocational training. Lost wages severely impact a victim’s ability to pay for medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: Your pain and suffering is based on a variety of factors. This may include chronic pain, emotional distress, witnessing a terrible event, and others. Loss of consortium or enjoyment are called general damages, while concrete expenses (medical bills and lost wages) are special damages.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: An experienced accident lawyer in Bloomsdale will also fight for out-of-pocket expenses. It is rights to request these in addition to other special and general damages. This includes gas money to and from treatment, prescription drugs, rental cars, repairs, and childcare.
If you’re in Bloomsdale, MO, and think you have a personal injury case, it’s essential to call an accident lawyer as soon as possible. Hiring the right attorney is the difference between a headache and small payout versus a case victory.
Car and Truck Accident Lawyers in Bloomsdale, MO
If you or a family member has been in a car or truck collision, it’s important to contact an experienced accident lawyer as soon as possible. Often, people in car accidents won’t be able to make the best decisions due to stress and injuries. To get the best injury settlement, you’ll need a capable accident attorney who can act on your behalf.
The most common car and truck accidents are the most preventable. These include distracted driving, speeding, DUIs, and road construction accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm’s accident lawyers have handled various car- and truck-related claims. It is our job to help Bloomsdale accident victims win financial compensation from big insurers and negligent parties.
How Your Bloomsdale, MO, Accident Lawyer Will Help
One of the most important jobs for an accident attorney is to prove fault and negligence. There are 4 basic elements of negligence that need to be proved. These include:
- The “Duty of Care” refers to anyone’s reasonable and responsible moral contract between them and others. People are legally and morally expected to act in a certain way. For example, a restaurant manager has a moral responsibility to serve safe food.
- A “Breach” is when a person knows the duty of care and fails to act responsibly. A decent example of this is when someone ignores a yield sign and drives through an intersection.
- “Causation” is determining who breached their duty of care and is negligent. An accident happens because the negligent party failed to act responsibly. Consider a car salesman that doesn’t salt an icy walkway and someone slips and falls. The proprietor is responsible because it’s reasonable they would’ve taken measures to avoid that accident.
- The final step in proving if you have a case or claim is determining “Damages.” You probably don’t have a claim if you stub your toe. There needs to be financial repercussions. Compensation for personal injuries varies on a multitude of factors. Once your lawyer proves the defendant is negligent, they will look at the expenses caused by the breach of duty of care.
The Bloomsdale accident lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families with the entire legal process. This includes submitting claims, fighting insurance companies, and even going to court if necessary. If you want to get the best injury claim settlement, you can call Dixon today for more information and a free case consultation.
Accident Lawyers Near You
The Dixon Injury Firm is the answer to your legal circumstance. “Who’s the best accident lawyer near me?” The answer is in Dixon’s experience and results. We also provide legal services in a number of different areas. See below for a list of our specialties:
Please contact the Dixon Injury Firm today if you’ve been in an accident. Dixon provides case reviews and free consultations to victims, and our accident lawyers in Bloomsdale, MO, are available 24/7.