Accident Lawyers in Campbell Hill, IL
Contact the Campbell Hill, IL, accident attorney at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Accident Lawyers in Campbell Hill, IL. The personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer experienced legal representation to victims in the Campbell Hill, IL, area. We help victims recover compensation after these accidents. Our firm handles insurance claims and cases both in and out of the courtroom. We’ve won more than $35 million for our clients in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us today for legal representation at no cost. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon’s Campbell Hill, IL, accident lawyers specialize in personal injury claims, workers comp, and other claims and cases.
Dixon Injury Firm’s Campbell Hill accident lawyers provide top-notch representation to victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois. If you are in some kind of accident, there are a few things to keep in mind. Below, the Dixon Injury Firm offers some prime advice for Campbell Hill, IL, victims:
- According to the BJS, 52 percent of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Only 15 percent of cases involve medical malpractice, 5 percent to product liability, and the rest are considered “other claims.”
- The average compensation for injury claims is around $31,000. Payouts are based on damages such as pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost wages. Certain cases are worth millions if you have the right injury lawyer.
- The Centers for Disease Control claims that upwards of 35,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accident annually. OSHA reports that many workplace deaths involve electrocution, falls, and falling objects. Overall, over 30,000 people die each year because of unintentional falls.
- “Tort” cases make up a fraction of civil case filings. Torts are civil cases that can involve personal injuries such as a car accident, a broken bone after a fall, or even a dog bite that has a financial impact on the victim.
- To win a personal injury claim in Campbell Hill, IL, it is crucial to get experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel on a contingency plan. Reach out to us at (314) 409-7060 right away to learn more about our injury lawyers in Campbell Hill.
Having settled more than $35 million for injury victims, Chris Dixon and the Campbell Hill injury lawyers have the experience you need to win a claim. Feel free to contact us today for more information about the injury claim process and winning a case.
Campbell Hill Personal Injury Lawyers
Among the best accident firms in the Campbell Hill area, Chris Dixon has proven his ability to do what is best for his clients. More than 40 million people per year suffer mild-to-severe accidents that may impact their lives. Starting a claim can help you recover.
You most likely have a personal injury claim and will need to contact an accident lawyer if…
- You’re unable to work because of an injury.
- If you were injured on someone else’s premises.
- A family member was killed by a negligent party.
- An injury prohibits you from doing normal activities.
- An insurer offers you a fast settlement.
The fifth point is very important. Often, after an incident, the negligent party’s insurance company will offer the victim what seems like a fair settlement. Accepting or rejecting a settlement offer may be the difference between an easy payout and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Campbell Hill accident lawyers at Dixon ensure victims are rightly compensated. One of the biggest mistakes a person can make after an accident is accepting or contact a negligent person’s insurer without knowledgeable legal representation. Our accident lawyers offer Campbell Hill clients with the experience and information they need to effectively fight these insurance agencies and get you reimbursed for your accident.
Compensation for Injury Cases in Campbell Hill
In regards to reimbursement, the types of damages you can win depend on the case. With an accident lawyer on your side, damages could include:
- Medical Expenses: Hospital bills, ongoing treatment, surgery, rehab and other medical-related expenses can be included in your special damages. An experienced Campbell Hill accident lawyer will also take into account ongoing treatment costs.
- Lost Income: When you are injured, you could be eligible for workers compensation. Also, your wages can be added to the settlement. This includes loss of earning potential and future career advancement in addition to any vocational training. Lost wages can severely impact your ability to pay for medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: Your pain and suffering is calculated on numerous factors. This may include chronic pain, emotional distress, witnessing a terrible event, and others. Loss of consortium, enjoyment, and pain and suffering are called general damages, while concrete expenses (medical bills and lost wages) are special damages.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: An experienced accident lawyer in Campbell Hill will also evaluate out-of-pocket expenses. It is within your rights to request these in addition to other general and special damages. These include childcare, rental car fees, gas money, or even prescription drugs.
If you’re in Campbell Hill, IL, and think you have a personal injury case, it’s important to call an accident lawyer as soon as possible. A good lawyer can be the difference between a small settlement and a big payout.
Truck and Car Accident Lawyers in Campbell Hill, IL
If you have been in a car or truck crash, it’s important to get an experienced accident lawyer right away. A lot of times, people in car accidents are unable to act with the long-term in mind due to injuries and stress. To get the best injury settlement, you’ll need a veteran accident attorney who can act in your best interest.
The most common traffic accidents are also the most preventable. These include distracted driving, speeding, DWIs, and road construction accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm’s accident lawyers have handled various car- and truck-related cases. It’s our goal to help Campbell Hill accident victims win financial compensation from insurers and negligent parties.
How Your Campbell Hill, IL, Accident Lawyer Will Help
One of the most important duties for an accident attorney is to prove fault and negligence. There are 4 basic elements of negligence that need to be proven. These include:
- The “Duty of Care” refers to anyone’s responsibility moral contract between them and others. People are morally and legally expected to act in a certain way. For example, a restaurant manager has a moral responsibility to serve safe food.
- The “Breach” is when that person is aware of the duty of care and fails to act. A good example of this is when someone ignores a yield sign and drives through an intersection.
- “Causation” is determining who breached their duty of care and is negligent. An accident happens because someone failed to act responsibly. Consider a car salesman that doesn’t salt an icy walkway and someone slips and falls. The proprietor is responsible because it’s reasonable they would have measures to avoid an accident.
- The final step in proving negligence is determining “Damages.” Most likely, you can’t sue if the injury is superficial. There needs to be financial repercussions. Compensation for personal injuries depends on a multitude of factors. Once you prove the defendant is negligent, they will look at the expenses caused by the breach of duty of care.
The Campbell Hill accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm help clients and their families with the entire legal process. This includes submitting claims, fighting insurance companies, and even going to court if necessary. If you want to get the best injury claim settlement, feel free to call the Dixon Injury Firm now for more information and a free case consultation.
Accident Lawyers Near You
The Dixon Injury Firm is the answer to your legal situation. “Who’s the best accident lawyer near me?” The answer is in Dixon’s results and experience. We also provide legal services in a variety of different areas. See below for a list of our specialties:
Please contact the Dixon Injury Firm now if you or a family member have been in an accident. Dixon provides case reviews and free consultations to victims, and our accident lawyers in Campbell Hill, IL, are available 24/7.