Accident Lawyers in Dardenne Prairie, MO
Contact the Dardenne Prairie, MO, accident attorney at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Accident Lawyers in Dardenne Prairie, MO. The personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer experienced legal representation to victims in the Dardenne Prairie, MO, area. We help clients recover damages after these accidents. We handle cases and insurance claims both in and out of the courtroom. We’ve won over $35 million for our clients in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us now for legal representation at no cost. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon’s Dardenne Prairie, MO, accident lawyers specialize in personal injury claims, workers comp, and other claims and cases.
Our Dardenne Prairie accident lawyers offer legal counsel to victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois. If you are in an accident of some kind, there are several things to keep in mind. Below, the Dixon Injury Firm offers some prime advice for Dardenne Prairie, MO, victims:
- According to the BJS, 52 percent of all personal injury claims involve car or truck accidents. Only a handful of cases involve medical malpractice, 5 percent to product liability, and the rest are considered “other claims.”
- The average settlement for personal injury claims is near $31,000. Payouts are based on damages such as loss of consortium, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages. Some cases can be worth millions if you hire the right injury lawyer.
- The Centers for Disease Control reports that upwards of 35,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accident annually. OSHA reports that many workplace deaths involve electrocution, falls, and falling objects. Overall, more than 30,000 people die each year due to unintentional falls.
- “Tort” cases make up a small percentage of civil case filings. Torts are civil cases that might involve personal injuries such as slips and falls, product liability, or a car accident that has a financial impact on the victim and their family.
- To win an injury claim in Dardenne Prairie, MO, it is important to have experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel on a contingency plan. Reach out to us at (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our injury lawyers in Dardenne Prairie.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients and their families, Chris Dixon and the Dardenne Prairie injury lawyers have the experience you need to win a claim. Please contact us now for more information about our successes and capabilities.
Dardenne Prairie Personal Injury Lawyers
Among the best accident firms in the Dardenne Prairie area, Chris Dixon has proven his abilities to do what’s best for his clients. More than 40 million people each year suffer mild-to-severe accidents that can impact their lives. Filing a claim can help you recover.
You most likely have a personal injury case and will need an accident lawyer if…
- You’re unable to work due to an injury.
- If you were injured on someone else’s premises.
- A family member was killed by a negligent party.
- An injury prohibits you or a family member from doing normal activities.
- An insurer offers you a quick and easy settlement.
The fifth point is crucial. Often, after an incident, the negligent person’s insurer will offer you what seems to be a fair settlement. Accepting or rejecting a settlement offer may be the difference between a fast payout and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Dardenne Prairie accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm ensure victims are justly compensated. One of the biggest mistakes a person can make after an accident is to accept or even contact a negligent person’s insurer without knowledgeable legal representation. Our accident lawyers offer Dardenne Prairie clients with the experience and information they deserve to effectively fight big insurers and get you reimbursed for your accident.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Dardenne Prairie
In regards to compensation and reimbursement, the types of damages you can receive vary on the case. With an accident lawyer at bat for you, damages could include:
- Medical Expenses: Hospital bills, ongoing treatment, surgery, rehab and other medical-related expenses can be included in your special damages. A skilled Dardenne Prairie accident lawyer will also fight for ongoing and future treatment.
- Lost Income: If you’re injured, you could be eligible for workers compensation. Also, your wages can be added to the settlement. This includes loss of future earning potential and career advancement in addition to any vocational training. Lost wages severely impact your ability to pay for medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: Your pain and suffering is based on several different factors. This may include emotional distress, PTSD after witnessing an accident, or ongoing medical conditions. Loss of consortium or enjoyment are considered general damages, while concrete expenses (medical bills and lost wages) are special damages.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: A good accident lawyer in Dardenne Prairie will also evaluate out-of-pocket expenses. It’s rights to request these in addition to other special and general damages. These include gas money to and from treatment, prescription drugs, rental cars, repairs, and childcare.
If you are in Dardenne Prairie, MO, and think you have a personal injury case, it’s important to reach out to an accident lawyer as soon as possible. A good lawyer can be the difference between a small settlement and a big payout.
Truck and Car Accident Lawyers in Dardenne Prairie, MO
If you or a family member has been in a car or truck crash, it’s important to contact an experienced accident lawyer right away. A lot of times, people in car accidents don’t make the best decisions due to stress and injuries. To get the best injury settlement, you will need a seasoned accident attorney who acts on your behalf.
The most common traffic accidents are the most avoidable. These include distracted driving, speeding, DWIs, and road construction accidents. Our accident lawyers have dealt with various car- and truck-related claims. It’s our goal to help Dardenne Prairie accident victims recover financial compensation from big insurers and negligent parties.
How Your Dardenne Prairie, MO, Accident Lawyer Will Help
One of the most important duties for an accident attorney is to prove fault and negligence. There are 4 basic elements of negligence that need to be proved. These include:
- The “Duty of Care” refers to anyone’s responsibility moral contract between you and others. Citizens are morally and legally expected to act in certain ways. For instance, a restaurant manager has a moral responsibility to serve safe food.
- A “Breach” is when that person knows the duty of care and fails to act responsibly. A decent example of this is found in medical malpractice when a doctor knowingly prescribes a dangerous drug.
- “Causation” is determining who is actually responsible for breaching duty of care. An accident happens because someone failed to act responsibly. Consider a car salesman that doesn’t salt an icy walkway and someone slips and falls. The proprietor is responsible because it’s reasonable they would’ve taken steps to avoid an accident.
- The next step in proving negligence is deciding “Damages.” Most likely, you can’t sue if the injury is superficial. There needs to be financial repercussions. Compensation for personal injuries depends on a multitude of factors. Once your lawyer proves the defendant is negligent, they will look at the expenses caused by the breach of duty of care.
The Dardenne Prairie accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm help clients and their families with the entire process. This includes fighting insurers, gathering evidence, going to court, and submitting claims. If you want to get the best injury claim settlement, you can call Dixon now for more information and a free case consultation.
Accident Lawyers Near You
The Dixon Injury Firm is the answer to your legal circumstance. “Who’s the best accident lawyer near me?” The answer is in our results and experience. We also provide legal services in a variety of different areas. See below for a list of our capabilities:
Don’t hesitate to contact the Dixon Injury Firm today if you’ve been in an accident. Dixon provides case reviews and free consultations to victims, and our accident lawyers in Dardenne Prairie, MO, are available 24/7.