Accident Lawyers in Dittmer, MO
Call the Dittmer, MO, accident attorney at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Accident Lawyers in Dittmer, MO. The accident and injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer experienced legal counsel to victims and their families in the Dittmer, MO, area. It’s our job to help victims recover the maximum amount of compensation possible after an accident. The Dixon Injury Firm handles cases and insurance claims in and out of the courtroom. We’ve won over $35 million for clients in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for legal representation at no cost. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon’s Dittmer, MO, accident lawyers specialize in claims involving car and truck accidents, workers compensation, and personal injury claims and cases.
Dixon Injury Firm’s Dittmer accident lawyers offer legal counsel to victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area. If you are involved in some sort of accident, there are a few things you need to be aware of. Below, we offer some prime advice for Dittmer, MO, accident victims:
- According to the BJS, more than 50 percent of all injury claims involve car or truck accidents. Only 15 percent of cases involve medical malpractice, 5 percent to product liability, and the rest are considered “other claims.”
- The average settlement for injury claims is near $31,000. Payouts are based on damages such as pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost wages. Certain cases are worth millions if you get the right injury lawyer.
- The Centers for Disease Control claims that over 35,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accident annually. OSHA reports that many workplace deaths involve falling objects, slips, and electrocution. Overall, over 30,000 people die every year because of unintentional falls.
- “Tort” cases make up a small percentage of civil case filings. Torts are civil cases that can involve personal injuries like slips and falls, product liability, or a car accident that has a financial impact on the victim.
- To get compensation for an injury claim in Dittmer, MO, it is essential to have experienced legal representation. Dixon offers free legal counsel on a contingency plan. Contact Dixon at (314) 409-7060 right away to learn more about our injury lawyers in Dittmer.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients and their families, Chris Dixon and the Dittmer injury attorneys have the experience you need to win the maximum amount of reimbursement. You can contact us today for more information about winning your personal injury case.
Dittmer Personal Injury Lawyers
As one of the best firms in the Dittmer area, Chris Dixon has proven time and time again his abilities to do what’s best for his clients. More than 40 million people per year suffer from mild-to-severe accidents that may impact their lives. Starting a claim can help you recover.
You probably have a personal injury claim and will need an accident lawyer if…
- You’re unable to work due to an injury.
- If you were injured on someone else’s premises.
- A family member was killed by a negligent party.
- An injury prohibits you or a family member from doing normal activities.
- An insurer offers you a quick and easy settlement.
The final point is crucial. Often, after an accident, the negligent party’s insurance company will offer you what may appear to be a fair settlement. Accepting or rejecting a settlement can be the difference between a fast payout and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Dittmer accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm ensure victims and their families are rightly compensated. One of the biggest mistakes a person can make after an accident is accepting or even contact a negligent person’s insurer without experienced legal counsel. Our accident lawyers provide Dittmer clients with the information and experience they deserve to fight these insurance agencies and get you and your family full compensation for your accident.
Compensation for Injury Cases in Dittmer
When it comes to compensation, the types of damages you can receive depend on the case. With an accident lawyer in your corner, damages could include:
- Medical Expenses: Hospital bills, ongoing treatment, surgery, rehab and other medical-related costs can be included in your special damages. A skilled Dittmer accident lawyer will also take into account ongoing treatment costs.
- Lost Income: If you’re injured, you could be eligible for workers compensation. Also, your wages can be added to the overall settlement. This includes loss of earning potential and future career advancement in addition to any vocational training. Lost wages severely impact a victim’s ability to pay for medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim’s pain and suffering is calculated on several different factors. This may include emotional distress, medical trauma, pain, or losing a child. Loss of consortium or enjoyment are considered general damages, while concrete expenses (medical bills and lost wages) are special damages.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: A good accident lawyer in Dittmer will also consider out-of-pocket expenses. It’s in your rights to request these in addition to other special and general damages. This includes gas money to and from treatment, prescription drugs, rental cars, repairs, and childcare.
If you are in Dittmer, MO, and think you have a personal injury case, it’s important to contact an accident lawyer as quickly as possible. Hiring the right attorney is the difference between a headache and small payout versus a case victory.
Car and Truck Accident Lawyers in Dittmer, MO
If you or a family member has been in a car or truck crash, it’s important to notify an experienced accident lawyer right away. A lot of times, victims of car accidents don’t make the best decisions due to injuries and stress. To get the best injury settlement, you’ll need a seasoned accident attorney who can act on your behalf.
The most common car and truck accidents are the most preventable. These include distracted driving, speeding, DUIs, and road construction accidents. Our accident lawyers have managed various vehicle-related cases. It is our goal to help Dittmer accident victims recover financial compensation from insurers and negligent parties.
How Your Dittmer, MO, Accident Lawyer Can Help
One of the most important jobs for an accident attorney is to prove negligence or who is at fault. There are 4 basic elements of negligence that need to be proved. These include:
- The “Duty of Care” refers to a person’s responsibility moral contract between them and others. Citizens are legally and morally expected to act in certain ways. For example, a business owner has a responsibility to ensure their customers’ safety.
- The “Breach” is when a person knows the duty of care and fails to act. A decent example of this is found in medical malpractice when a doctor knowingly prescribes a dangerous drug.
- “Causation” is determining who breached their duty of care and is negligent. An accident happens because someone failed to act responsibly. Consider a car salesman that doesn’t salt an icy walkway and someone slips and falls. The proprietor is responsible because it’s reasonable they would have measures to avoid an accident.
- The next step in proving who is at fault is determining “Damages.” You probably don’t have a claim if you stub your toe. There needs to be financial repercussions. Compensation for personal injuries varies on a multitude of factors. Once your lawyer proves the defendant is negligent, they will look at the expenses caused by the breach of duty of care.
The Dittmer accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm help clients and their families with the entire process. This includes gathering evidence, submitting claims, and countering settlement offers. If you want to get the best injury claim settlement, you can contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for a free case review and more information.
Accident Lawyers Near You
The Dixon Injury Firm is the answer to your legal circumstance. “Who’s the best accident lawyer near me?” The answer is in our results and experience. We also provide legal services in a number of different areas. See below for a list of what we can do to help:
Feel free to contact the Dixon Injury Firm right away if you or a family member have been in an accident. We offer free consultations and case reviews to victims, and our accident lawyers in Dittmer, MO, are available 24/7.