Accident Lawyers in Gasconade County, MO
Contact a Gasconade County accident attorney at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Accident Lawyers in Gasconade County, MO. The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide experienced legal representation to victims and their families in the Gasconade County area. We help victims recover compensation after these accidents. Our firm handles cases and insurance claims both in and out of the courtroom. We have won upwards of $50 million for our clients in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon’s Gasconade County, MO, accident lawyers specialize in claims involving car and truck accidents, workers compensation, and personal injury and cases.
Dixon’s Gasconade County accident lawyers offer legal counsel to injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area. If you’re in an accident of some kind, there are several things you need to be aware of. Below, we offer prime advice for Gasconade County, accident victims:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Only 15 percent of cases involve medical malpractice, 5 percent to product liability, and the other 28 percent are considered “other claims.”
- The average settlement for injury claims is near $31,000. Reimbursement is based on damages such as loss of consortium, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages. Certain cases can be worth millions if you have the right injury lawyer.
- The CDC reports that upwards of 35,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accident annually. OSHA reports that many workplace deaths involve electrocution, falls, and falling objects. Overall, over 30,000 people are killed every year due to unintentional falls.
- “Tort” cases make up a small percentage of civil case filings. Torts are civil cases that may involve personal injuries such as slips and falls, product liability, or a car accident that has a financial impact on the victim and their family.
- To win a personal injury case in Gasconade County, MO, it’s essential to have experienced legal representation. Chris Dixon offers free legal counsel on a contingency plan. Call us at (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our injury lawyers in Gasconade County.
Having settled more than $50 million for injury victims, Chris Dixon and the Gasconade County injury lawyers have the experience you need to win the compensation you deserve. You can contact us today for more information about how we help our clients.
Personal Injury Lawyers in Gasconade County
As one of the best accident law firms in the Gasconade County area, Chris Dixon has proven time and time again his abilities to do what is best for his clients. Nearly 40 million people every year suffer mild-to-severe accidents that can impact their lives. Opening a claim can help you recover.
You most likely have a personal injury case and will need to contact an accident lawyer if…
- You’re unable to work due to an injury.
- If you were injured on someone else’s premises.
- A family member was killed by a negligent party.
- An injury prohibits you from doing normal activities.
- An insurer offers you a fast settlement.
The last point is very important. Often, after an accident, the negligent person’s insurance company may offer you what seems like a fair settlement. Accepting or rejecting a settlement may mean the difference between an easy payout and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Gasconade County accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm make sure victims and their families are rightly compensated. One of the worst mistakes a person can make after an accident is accepting or contact a negligent person’s insurer without experienced legal counsel. Our accident lawyers offer Gasconade County clients with the experience and information they need to effectively fight insurance companies and get you full compensation for your accident.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Gasconade County
In regards to compensation and reimbursement, the types of damages you can win vary on the case. With an accident lawyer in your corner, damages could include:
- Medical Expenses: Rehab, surgery, physical therapy, hospital bills and other medical-related costs can be included in your special damages. A skilled accident lawyer in Gasconade County will also fight for ongoing treatment.
- Lost Income: If you are injured, you may be eligible for workers compensation. Also, your wages can be added to the overall settlement. This includes loss of future earning potential and career advancement in addition to any vocational training. Lost wages can severely impact your ability to pay for medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim’s pain and suffering is based on a variety of factors. This may include emotional distress, PTSD after witnessing an accident, or ongoing medical conditions. Loss of enjoyment and consortium are called general damages, while concrete expenses (medical bills and lost wages) are special damages.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: The right accident lawyer in Gasconade County will also consider out-of-pocket expenses. It is within your rights to request these in addition to other special and general damages. This includes childcare, rental car fees, gas money, or even prescription drugs.
If you are in Gasconade County and think you have a personal injury case, it’s essential to reach out to an accident lawyer as soon as possible. Hiring the right attorney is the difference between a headache and small payout versus a case victory.
Truck and Car Accident Lawyers in Gasconade County
If you have been in a car or truck crash, it’s important to call an experienced accident lawyer as soon as possible. Often, victims of car accidents don’t make the best decisions due to stress and injuries. To get the best injury settlement, you will need a veteran accident attorney who can act on your behalf.
The most common car and truck accidents are also the most avoidable. These include distracted driving, speeding, DWIs, and road construction accidents. Dixon’s accident lawyers have dealt with dozens vehicle-related cases. It’s our job to help Gasconade County accident victims win financial compensation from big insurers and negligent parties.
How Your Gasconade County Accident Lawyer Can Help
One of the most important jobs for an accident attorney is to prove fault and negligence. There are 4 basic elements of negligence that need to be proved. These include:
- The “Duty of Care” refers to anyone’s responsibility moral contract between them and others. People are morally and legally expected to act in a certain way. For example, a business owner has a responsibility to ensure their customers’ safety.
- The “Breach” is when that person knows the duty of care and fails to act. A decent example of this is found in medical malpractice when a doctor knowingly prescribes a dangerous drug.
- “Causation” is determining who breached their duty of care and is negligent. An accident happens because the negligent party failed to act responsibly. Consider a store owner that doesn’t salt an icy walkway and someone slips and falls. The proprietor is responsible because it’s reasonable they would’ve taken steps to avoid an accident.
- The next step in proving if you have a case or claim is deciding “Damages.” Most likely, you can’t sue if the injury is superficial. There needs to be financial repercussions. Compensation for personal injuries varies on a number of factors. Once you prove the defendant is negligent, they will look at the expenses caused by the breach of duty of care.
The Gasconade County accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm help victims and their families with the entire process. This includes submitting claims, fighting insurance companies, and even going to court if necessary. If you want to get the best injury claim settlement, you can contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for more information and a free case consultation.
Accident Lawyers Near You
The Dixon Injury Firm is the answer to your legal circumstance. “Who’s the best accident lawyer near me?” The answer is in our experience and results. We also offer legal services in a number of different areas. See below for a list of what we can do to help:
[wdac-linkblock parent=”/accident-lawyer/” exclude=”Accident Lawyer ” button-class=”uk-button button-block” class=”uk-grid-small [email protected] [email protected]”]
Feel free to contact the Dixon Injury Firm now if you or a family member have been in an accident. Dixon provides case reviews and free consultations to victims, and our accident lawyers in Gasconade County, MO, are available 24/7.