Accident Lawyers in High Ridge, MO
Call the High Ridge, MO, accident attorney at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Accident Lawyers in High Ridge, MO. The accident and injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide experienced legal counsel to victims in the High Ridge, MO, area. We help clients recover compensation after an accident. We handle cases and insurance claims both in and out of the courtroom. We’ve won upwards of $50 million for clients in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for legal representation at no cost. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our High Ridge, MO, accident lawyers specialize in claims involving car and truck accidents, workers compensation, and personal injury claims and cases.
Our High Ridge accident lawyers support victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area. If you’re involved in some sort of accident, there are a few things you need to be aware of. Below, we offer prime advice for High Ridge, MO, victims:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, more than 50 percent of all personal injury claims involve traffic accidents. Only a handful of cases are linked to medical malpractice, 5 percent to product liability, and the rest are considered “other claims.”
- The average compensation for personal injury claims is around $31,000. Reimbursement is based on damages such as loss of consortium, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages. Some cases are worth millions if you have an experienced injury lawyer.
- The Centers for Disease Control reports that more than 35,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accident every year. OSHA reports that many workplace deaths involve falling objects, slips, and electrocution. Overall, more than 30,000 people are killed every year because of unintentional falls.
- “Tort” cases only make up a small percentage of civil case filings. Torts are civil cases that can involve personal injuries such as premise liability, a truck accident, or some other injury that has a financial impact on the victim.
- To win an injury claim in High Ridge, MO, it is crucial to have experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel on a contingency plan. Contact Dixon at (314) 409-7060 right away to learn more about our injury lawyers in High Ridge.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for injury victims, Chris Dixon and the High Ridge injury attorneys have the experience you need to win a claim. You can contact us today for more information about our successes and capabilities.
High Ridge Personal Injury Lawyers
As a top accident firm in the High Ridge area, Chris Dixon has proven time and time again his abilities to do what is best for his clients. More than 40 million people per year suffer from mild-to-severe accidents that may impact their lives. Filing a claim can help you recover.
You might have a personal injury claim and will need an accident lawyer if…
- You unable to work due to an injury.
- If you were injured on someone else’s premises.
- A family member died by a negligent party.
- An injury prohibits you from doing normal activities.
- An insurance company offers you a quick and easy settlement.
The final point is crucial. Often, after an accident, the negligent party’s insurer may offer you what seems like a fair settlement. Accepting or rejecting a settlement can be the difference between an easy payout and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The High Ridge accident lawyers at Dixon ensure victims and their families are rightly compensated. One of the biggest mistakes a person can make after an accident is to accept or contact a negligent person’s insurer without knowledgeable legal representation. Our accident lawyers provide High Ridge clients with the information and experience they need to effectively fight these insurance agencies and get you full compensation for your accident.
Compensation for Injury Claims in High Ridge
Regarding reimbursement, the types of damages you can win depend on the case. With an accident lawyer on your side, damages may include:
- Medical Expenses: Hospital bills, ongoing treatment, surgery, rehab and other medical-related expenses can be added to your special damages. A skilled High Ridge accident lawyer will also fight for future treatment costs.
- Lost Income: If you are injured, you could be eligible for workers compensation. Also, your wages can be added to the overall settlement. This includes loss of future earning potential and career advancement in addition to any vocational training. Lost wages can severely impact your ability to pay for medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: Your pain and suffering is based on numerous factors. This may include chronic pain, emotional distress, witnessing a terrible event, and others. Loss of consortium or enjoyment are considered general damages, while concrete expenses (medical bills and lost wages) are special damages.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: An experienced accident lawyer in High Ridge will also evaluate out-of-pocket expenses. It’s within your rights to request these in addition to other general and special damages. This includes childcare, rental car fees, gas money, or even prescription drugs.
If you’re in High Ridge, MO, and think you have a personal injury claim, it’s essential to contact an accident lawyer as quickly as possible. Hiring the right attorney is the difference between a headache and small payout versus a case victory.
Car and Truck Accident Lawyers in High Ridge, MO
If you have been in a car or truck collision, it’s important to contact an experienced accident lawyer as soon as possible. Often, victims of car accidents don’t make the best decisions due to stress and injuries. To get the best injury settlement, you will need a seasoned accident attorney who can act on your behalf.
The most common traffic accidents are also the most preventable. These include distracted driving, speeding, DUIs, and road construction accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm’s accident lawyers have handled various car- and truck-related cases. It’s our goal to help High Ridge accident victims win financial compensation from big insurers and negligent parties.
How Your High Ridge, MO, Accident Lawyer Will Help
One of the most important jobs for an accident attorney is to prove fault and negligence. There are 4 basic elements of negligence that need to be proven. These include:
- The “Duty of Care” refers to a person’s responsibility moral contract between you and others. People are legally and morally expected to act in certain ways. For instance, a restaurant manager has a moral responsibility to serve safe food.
- A “Breach” is when a person knows the duty of care and fails to act. A good example of this is a driver knowing they’re supposed to stop at a red light but don’t.
- “Causation” is determining who breached their duty of care and is negligent. An accident happens because someone failed to act responsibly. Consider a car salesman that doesn’t salt an icy walkway and someone slips and falls. The proprietor is responsible because it’s reasonable they would have steps to avoid an accident.
- The final step in proving who is at fault is deciding “Damages.” You probably don’t have a claim if you stub your toe. There needs to be financial repercussions. Compensation for personal injuries depends on a multitude of factors. Once you prove the defendant is negligent, they will look at the expenses caused by the breach of duty of care.
The High Ridge accident lawyers at Dixon help clients and their families with the entire legal process. This includes submitting claims, fighting insurance companies, and even going to court if necessary. If you want to get the best injury claim settlement, feel free to call Dixon today for a free case review and more information.
Accident Lawyers Near You
The Dixon Injury Firm is the answer to your legal situation. “Who’s the best accident lawyer near me?” The answer is in Dixon’s experience and results. We also offer legal services in a variety of different areas. See below for a list of our specialties:
Feel free to contact the Dixon Injury Firm right away if you or a family member have been in an accident. Dixon provides case reviews and free consultations to victims, and our accident lawyers in High Ridge, MO, are available 24/7.