Accident Lawyers in House Springs, MO
Contact the House Springs, MO, accident attorney at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Accident Lawyers in House Springs, MO. The accident and injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer experienced legal counsel to victims and their families in the House Springs, MO, area. We help victims recover damages after an accident. The Dixon Injury Firm handles cases and insurance claims both in and out of the courtroom. We’ve won more than $35,000,000 for clients in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us now for legal representation at no cost. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our House Springs, MO, accident lawyers specialize in claims involving car and truck accidents, workers compensation, and personal injury claims and cases.
Dixon’s House Springs accident lawyers provide top-notch representation to victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area. If you are in some sort of accident, there are several things you need to be aware of. Below, Dixon offers some prime advice for House Springs, MO, accident victims:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, more than 50 percent of all personal injury claims involve traffic accidents. Only a handful of cases involve medical malpractice, 5 percent to product liability, and the other 28 percent are considered “other claims.”
- The average settlement for injury claims is more than $31,000. Reimbursement is based on damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and loss of consortium. Certain cases are worth millions if you hire the right injury lawyer.
- The CDC claims that over 35,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accident each year. OSHA reports that many workplace deaths involve electrocution, falls, and falling objects. Overall, more than 30,000 people are killed every year due to unintentional falls.
- “Tort” cases only make up a fraction of civil case filings. Torts are civil cases involving personal injuries like a car accident, a broken bone after a fall, or even a dog bite that has a financial impact on the victim and their family.
- To receive compensation for an injury claim in House Springs, MO, it’s important to have experienced legal representation. Dixon provides free legal counsel on a contingency plan. Contact Dixon at (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our injury lawyers in House Springs.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon and the House Springs injury attorneys have the experience you need to win the compensation you deserve. Feel free to contact us now for more information about our ability to help you win your case.
House Springs Personal Injury Lawyers
Among the best accident firms in the House Springs area, Chris Dixon has proven his ability to do what is best for his clients. Over 40 million people per year suffer from mild-to-severe accidents that may impact their lives. Opening a claim can help you recover.
You might have a personal injury claim and will need to contact an accident lawyer if…
- You’re unable to work due to an injury.
- If you were injured on someone else’s premises.
- A family member was killed by a negligent party.
- An injury prohibits you from doing normal activities.
- An insurance company offers you a fast settlement.
The final point is crucial. Often, after an accident, the negligent person’s insurance company will offer the victim what seems to be a fair settlement. Accepting or rejecting a settlement offer can be the difference between a fast payout and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The House Springs accident lawyers at Dixon ensure victims and their families are rightly compensated. One of the biggest mistakes a person can make after an accident is to accept or even contact a negligent person’s insurer without experienced legal representation. Our accident lawyers provide House Springs residents with the experience and information they deserve to fight these insurance agencies and get you and your family reimbursed for your accident.
Compensation for Injury Claims in House Springs
Regarding reimbursement, the types of damages you can win vary on the case. With an accident lawyer in your corner, damages could include:
- Medical Expenses: Hospital bills, ongoing treatment, surgery, rehab and other medical-related costs can be included in your special damages. A skilled House Springs accident lawyer will also take into account future treatment costs.
- Lost Income: When you’re injured, you may be eligible for workers compensation. In addition to that, your wages can be added to the settlement. This includes loss of earning potential and future career advancement in addition to any vocational training. Lost wages severely impact a victim’s ability to pay for medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim’s pain and suffering is calculated on numerous factors. This may include emotional distress, PTSD after witnessing an accident, or ongoing medical conditions. Loss of enjoyment and consortium are considered general damages, while concrete expenses (medical bills and lost wages) are special damages.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: An experienced accident lawyer in House Springs will also evaluate out-of-pocket expenses. It is within your rights to request these in addition to other special and general damages. This includes childcare, rental car fees, gas money, or even prescription drugs.
If you’re in House Springs, MO, and think you have a personal injury case, it’s essential to contact an accident lawyer as soon as possible. A good lawyer can be the difference between a small settlement and a big payout.
Truck and Car Accident Lawyers in House Springs, MO
If you or a family member has been in a car or truck collision, it’s important to call an experienced accident lawyer right away. Often, people in car accidents are unable to act with the long-term in mind due to stress and injuries. To get the best injury settlement, you will need a veteran accident attorney who acts on your behalf.
The most common traffic accidents are the most preventable. These include distracted driving, speeding, drunk driving, and road construction accidents. Dixon’s accident lawyers have managed many car- and truck-related cases. It is our goal to help House Springs accident victims win financial compensation from big insurers and negligent parties.
How Your House Springs, MO, Accident Lawyer Will Help
One of the most important duties for an accident attorney is to prove negligence or who is at fault. There are 4 basic elements of negligence that need to be proven. These include:
- The “Duty of Care” refers to anyone’s responsibility moral contract between you and others. People are legally and morally expected to act in certain ways. For instance, a business owner has a responsibility to ensure their customers’ safety.
- The “Breach” is when a person is aware of the duty of care and fails to act. A decent example of this is a driver knowing they’re supposed to stop at a red light but don’t.
- “Causation” is determining who is actually responsible for breaching duty of care. An accident happens because the negligent party failed to act responsibly. Consider a store owner that doesn’t salt an icy walkway and someone slips and falls. The proprietor is responsible because it’s reasonable they would’ve taken measures to avoid an accident.
- The next step in proving negligence is determining “Damages.” You probably don’t have a claim if you stub your toe. There needs to be financial repercussions. Compensation for personal injuries depends on a number of factors. Once your lawyer proves the defendant is negligent, they will look at the expenses caused by the breach of duty of care.
The House Springs accident lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families with the entire process. This includes submitting claims, fighting insurance companies, and even going to court if necessary. If you want to get the best injury claim settlement, feel free to contact Dixon now for more information and a free case consultation.
Accident Lawyers Near You
The Dixon Injury Firm is the answer to your legal situation. “Who’s the best accident lawyer near me?” The answer is in our results and experience. We also offer legal services in a variety of different areas. See below for a list of our specialties:
Please contact the Dixon Injury Firm today if you or a family member have been in an accident. Dixon provides case reviews and free consultations to victims, and our accident lawyers in House Springs, MO, are available 24/7.