Accident Lawyers in Johnsonville, IL
Contact the Johnsonville, IL, accident attorney at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Accident Lawyers in Johnsonville, IL. The personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer experienced legal counsel to victims in the Johnsonville, IL, area. It’s our job to help victims recover the maximum amount of compensation possible after an accident. Dixon handles cases and insurance claims in and out of the courtroom. We’ve won over $35 million for our clients in Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon today for a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon’s Johnsonville, IL, accident lawyers specialize in personal injury claims, workers comp, and other claims and cases.
Dixon’s Johnsonville accident lawyers are here to help injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area. If you’re in some kind of accident, there are a number of important things to keep in mind. Below, we offer some prime advice for Johnsonville, IL, accident victims:
- According to the BJS, nearly half of all personal injury claims involve car or truck accidents. Only 15 percent of cases involve medical malpractice, 5 percent to product liability, and the other 28 percent are considered “other claims.”
- The average compensation for injury claims is more than $31,000. Reimbursement is based on damages such as loss of consortium, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages. Certain cases are worth millions if you have an experienced injury lawyer.
- The Centers for Disease Control claims that upwards of 35,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accident each year. OSHA reports that many workplace deaths involve falling objects, slips, and electrocution. Overall, over 30,000 people die each year because of unintentional falls.
- “Tort” cases only make up a fraction of civil case filings. Torts are civil cases that may involve personal injuries like slips and falls, product liability, or a car accident that has a financial impact on the victim.
- To get reimbursed for an injury claim in Johnsonville, IL, it’s important to have experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel on a contingency plan. Reach out to us at (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our injury lawyers in Johnsonville.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon and the Johnsonville injury attorneys have the experience you need to win the compensation you deserve. Feel free to contact us now for more information about winning your personal injury case.
Johnsonville Personal Injury Lawyers
Among the best accident firms in the Johnsonville area, Chris Dixon has proven his abilities to do what is best for his clients. Nearly 40 million people each year suffer mild-to-severe accidents that can impact their lives. Filing a claim can help you recover.
You might have a personal injury case and will need to contact an accident lawyer if…
- You unable to work due to an injury.
- If you were injured on someone else’s premises.
- A family member died by a negligent party.
- An injury prohibits you or a family member from doing normal activities.
- An insurance company offers you a fast settlement.
The last point is very important. Often, after an incident, the negligent party’s insurance company will offer you what may appear to be a fair settlement. Accepting or rejecting a settlement offer may be the difference between a fast payout and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Johnsonville accident lawyers at Dixon ensure victims and their families are rightly compensated. One of the biggest mistakes a person can make after an accident is to accept or even contact a negligent person’s insurer without experienced legal representation. Our accident lawyers provide Johnsonville clients with the experience and information they deserve to fight these insurance agencies and get you reimbursed for your accident.
Compensation for Injury Cases in Johnsonville
When it comes to compensation, the types of damages you can get vary on the case. With an accident lawyer on your side, damages could include the following:
- Medical Expenses: Rehab, surgery, physical therapy, hospital bills and other medical-related expenses can be included in your special damages. An experienced Johnsonville accident lawyer will also fight for ongoing treatment.
- Lost Income: When you’re injured, you could be eligible for workers compensation. In addition to that, your wages can be added to the overall settlement. This includes loss of earning potential and future career advancement in addition to any vocational training. Lost wages severely impact your ability to pay for medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: Your pain and suffering is calculated on a variety of factors. This may include chronic pain, emotional distress, witnessing a terrible event, and others. Loss of consortium, enjoyment, and pain and suffering are considered general damages, while concrete expenses (medical bills and lost wages) are special damages.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: An experienced accident lawyer in Johnsonville will also evaluate out-of-pocket expenses. It’s in your rights to request these in addition to other general and special damages. This includes childcare, rental car fees, gas money, or even prescription drugs.
If you are in Johnsonville, IL, and think you have a personal injury claim, it’s essential to reach out to an accident lawyer as soon as possible. A good lawyer can be the difference between a small settlement and a big payout.
Truck and Car Accident Lawyers in Johnsonville, IL
If you have been in a car or truck wreck, it’s important to contact an experienced accident lawyer as soon as possible. A lot of times, people in car accidents don’t make the best decisions due to injuries and stress. To get the best injury settlement, you’ll need a capable accident attorney who can act on your behalf.
The most common car and truck accidents are also the most avoidable. These include distracted driving, speeding, DWIs, and road construction accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm’s accident lawyers have handled various vehicle-related claims. It is our job to help Johnsonville accident victims recover financial compensation from big insurers and negligent parties.
How Your Johnsonville, IL, Accident Lawyer Can Help
One of the most important duties for an accident attorney is to prove fault and negligence. There are 4 basic elements of negligence that need to be proved. These include:
- The “Duty of Care” refers to a person’s responsibility moral contract between them and others. People are legally and morally expected to act in certain ways. For example, a restaurant manager has a moral responsibility to serve safe food.
- A “Breach” is when a person knows the duty of care and fails to act. A good example of this is found in medical malpractice when a doctor knowingly prescribes a dangerous drug.
- “Causation” is proving someone is responsible for breaching their duty of care. An accident happens because someone failed to act responsibly. Consider a store owner that doesn’t salt an icy walkway and someone slips and falls. The proprietor is responsible because it’s reasonable they would’ve taken measures to avoid an accident.
- The final step in proving if you have a case or claim is deciding “Damages.” You probably don’t have a claim if you stub your toe. There needs to be financial repercussions. Compensation for personal injuries depends on a number of factors. If you can prove the defendant is negligent, they will look at the expenses caused by the breach of duty of care.
The Johnsonville accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm help clients and their families with the entire legal process. This includes fighting insurers, gathering evidence, going to court, and submitting claims. If you want to get the best injury claim settlement, feel free to call the Dixon Injury Firm now for a free case review and more information.
Accident Lawyers Near You
The Dixon Injury Firm is the answer to your legal circumstance. “Who’s the best accident lawyer near me?” The answer is in our results and experience. We also offer legal services in a number of different areas. See below for a list of our capabilities:
Please contact the Dixon Injury Firm right away if you’ve been in an accident. Dixon provides case reviews and free consultations to victims, and our accident lawyers in Johnsonville, IL, are available 24/7.