Accident Lawyers in Robinson, IL
Call the Robinson, IL, accident attorney at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Accident Lawyers in Robinson, IL. The accident and injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide experienced legal representation to victims and their families in the Robinson, IL, area. We help victims recover damages after these accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm handles insurance claims and cases in and out of the courtroom. We have won more than $35,000,000 for our clients in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon now for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon’s Robinson, IL, accident lawyers specialize in personal injury claims, workers comp, and other claims and cases.
Dixon Injury Firm’s Robinson accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area. If you’re involved in some sort of accident, there are a number of important things you need to be aware of. Below, we offer prime advice for Robinson, IL, accident victims:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Only 15 percent of cases involve medical malpractice, 5 percent to product liability, and the other 28 percent are considered “other claims.”
- The average settlement for personal injury claims is more than $31,000. Payouts are based on damages such as loss of consortium, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages. Some cases can be worth millions if you have an experienced injury lawyer.
- The CDC claims that over 35,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accident each year. OSHA reports that many workplace deaths involve electrocution, falls, and falling objects. Overall, more than 30,000 people die every year due to unintentional falls.
- “Tort” cases make up a small percentage of civil case filings. Torts are civil cases that may involve personal injuries such as premise liability, a truck accident, or some other injury that has a financial impact on the victim.
- To get compensation for an injury case in Robinson, IL, it’s important to get experienced legal representation. Dixon offers free legal counsel on a contingency plan. Contact Dixon at (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our injury lawyers in Robinson.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients and their families, Chris Dixon and the Robinson injury lawyers have the experience you need to win the maximum amount of reimbursement. You can contact us now for more information about our ability to help you win your case.
Robinson Personal Injury Lawyers
As one of the best firms in the Robinson area, Chris Dixon has proven his ability to do what is best for his clients. Nearly 40 million people per year suffer from mild-to-severe accidents that can impact their lives. Filing a claim can help you recover.
You probably have a personal injury case and will need to contact an accident lawyer if…
- You’re unable to work due to an injury.
- If you were injured on someone else’s premises.
- A family member died by a negligent party.
- An injury prohibits you from doing normal activities.
- An insurer offers you a fast settlement.
The last point is crucial. Often, after an incident, the negligent person’s insurer will offer the victim what seems like a fair settlement. Accepting or rejecting a settlement offer can be the difference between a fast payout and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Robinson accident lawyers at Dixon ensure victims and their families are justly compensated. One of the biggest mistakes a person can make after an accident is to accept or contact a negligent person’s insurer without experienced legal representation. Our accident lawyers provide Robinson residents with the information and experience they need to effectively fight big insurers and get you full compensation for your accident.
Compensation for Injury Cases in Robinson
Regarding compensation and reimbursement, the types of damages you can win depend on the case. With an accident lawyer at bat for you, damages could include:
- Medical Expenses: Hospital bills, ongoing treatment, surgery, rehab and other medical-related expenses can be included in your special damages. A skilled Robinson accident lawyer will also fight for ongoing treatment.
- Lost Income: When you’re injured, you could be eligible for workers compensation. Also, your wages can be added to the overall settlement. This includes barriers to career advancement and loss of earning potential in addition to any vocational training. Lost wages severely impact your ability to pay for medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim’s pain and suffering is calculated on several different factors. This may include emotional distress, PTSD after witnessing an accident, or ongoing medical conditions. Loss of enjoyment and consortium are called general damages, while concrete expenses (medical bills and lost wages) are special damages.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: An experienced accident lawyer in Robinson will also fight for out-of-pocket expenses. It’s within your rights to request these in addition to other special and general damages. This includes childcare, rental car fees, gas money, or even prescription drugs.
If you’re in Robinson, IL, and think you have a personal injury case, it’s important to call an accident lawyer as quickly as possible. A good lawyer can be the difference between a small settlement and a big payout.
Truck and Car Accident Lawyers in Robinson, IL
If you or a family member has been in a car or truck wreck, it’s important to contact an experienced accident lawyer right away. A lot of times, victims of car accidents don’t make the best decisions due to injuries and stress. To get the best injury settlement, you will need a veteran accident attorney who can act on your behalf.
The most common traffic accidents are the most avoidable. These include distracted driving, speeding, drunk driving, and road construction accidents. Dixon’s accident lawyers have dealt with various vehicle-related cases. It’s our goal to help Robinson accident victims recover financial compensation from big insurers and negligent parties.
How Your Robinson, IL, Accident Lawyer Can Help
One of the most important duties for an accident attorney is to prove fault and negligence. There are 4 basic elements of negligence that need to be proved. These include:
- The “Duty of Care” refers to a person’s reasonable and responsible moral contract between them and others. Citizens are legally and morally expected to act in certain ways. For example, a restaurant manager has a moral responsibility to serve safe food.
- A “Breach” is when a person knows the duty of care and fails to act. A decent example of this is when someone ignores a yield sign and drives through an intersection.
- “Causation” is proving someone is responsible for breaching their duty of care. An accident happens because the negligent party failed to act responsibly. Consider a store owner that doesn’t salt an icy walkway and someone slips and falls. The proprietor is responsible because it’s reasonable they would’ve taken steps to avoid that accident.
- The final step in proving who is at fault is determining “Damages.” You probably don’t have a claim if you stub your toe. There needs to be financial repercussions. Compensation for personal injuries varies on a number of factors. If you can prove the defendant is negligent, they will look at the expenses caused by the breach of duty of care.
The Robinson accident lawyers at Dixon help clients and their families with the entire legal process. This includes submitting claims, fighting insurance companies, and even going to court if necessary. If you want to get the best injury claim settlement, you can call Dixon now for more information and a free case consultation.
Accident Lawyers Near You
The Dixon Injury Firm is the answer to your legal circumstance. “Who’s the best accident lawyer near me?” The answer is in our results and experience. We also offer legal services in a number of different areas. See below for a list of our capabilities:
Please contact the Dixon Injury Firm right away if you or a family member have been in an accident. Dixon provides case reviews and free consultations to victims, and our accident lawyers in Robinson, IL, are available 24/7.