Accident Lawyers in Rosiclare, IL
Contact the Rosiclare, IL, accident attorney at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Accident Lawyers in Rosiclare, IL. The personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer experienced legal representation to victims and their families in the Rosiclare, IL, area. It’s our job to help victims recover damages after an accident. We handle cases and insurance claims in and out of the courtroom. We have won over $35 million for our clients in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon’s Rosiclare, IL, accident lawyers specialize in claims involving car and truck accidents, workers compensation, and personal injury claims and cases.
Dixon’s Rosiclare accident lawyers provide top-notch representation to victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri. If you’re involved in some kind of accident, there are several things you need to be aware of. Below, the Dixon Injury Firm offers some prime advice for Rosiclare, IL, accident victims:
- According to the BJS, nearly half of all personal injury claims involve traffic accidents. Only a handful of cases involve medical malpractice, 5 percent to product liability, and the rest are considered “other claims.”
- The average settlement for injury claims is around $31,000. Payouts are based on damages such as loss of consortium, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages. Some cases can be worth millions if you hire the right injury lawyer.
- The Centers for Disease Control claims that upwards of 35,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accident each year. OSHA reports that many workplace deaths involve falling objects, slips, and electrocution. Overall, more than 30,000 people die each year because of unintentional falls.
- “Tort” cases only make up a fraction of civil case filings. Torts are civil cases that might involve personal injuries such as premise liability, a truck accident, or some other injury that has a financial impact on the victim.
- To get compensation for a personal injury claim in Rosiclare, IL, it’s important to have experienced legal representation. Chris Dixon offers free legal counsel on a contingency plan. Contact Dixon at (314) 409-7060 right away to learn more about our injury lawyers in Rosiclare.
Having settled more than $35 million for victims and their families, Chris Dixon and the Rosiclare injury attorneys have the experience you need to win the compensation you deserve. Feel free to contact us today for more information about our successes and capabilities.
Rosiclare Personal Injury Lawyers
As one of the best firms in the Rosiclare area, Chris Dixon has proven time and time again his ability to do what is best for his clients. Over 40 million people every year suffer from mild-to-severe accidents that may impact their lives. Filing a claim can help you recover.
You probably have a personal injury case and will need an accident lawyer if…
- You’re unable to work due to an injury.
- If you were injured on someone else’s premises.
- A family member was killed by a negligent party.
- An injury prohibits you from doing normal activities.
- An insurer offers you a fast settlement.
The last point is very important. Often, after an incident, the negligent party’s insurer will offer you what seems like a fair settlement. Accepting or rejecting a settlement offer can mean the difference between a fast payout and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Rosiclare accident lawyers at Dixon make sure victims and their families are rightly compensated. One of the worst mistakes a person can make after an accident is to accept or contact a negligent person’s insurer without knowledgeable legal counsel. Our accident lawyers offer Rosiclare residents with the information and experience they deserve to fight insurance companies and get you the most possible compensation we can for your accident.
Compensation for Injury Cases in Rosiclare
Regarding reimbursement, the types of damages you can get vary on the case. With an accident lawyer at bat for you, damages could include:
- Medical Expenses: Hospital bills, ongoing treatment, surgery, rehab and other medical-related expenses can be added to your special damages. A skilled Rosiclare accident lawyer will also take into account ongoing treatment.
- Lost Income: If you’re injured, you may be eligible for workers compensation. In addition to that, your wages can be added to the overall settlement. This includes barriers to career advancement and loss of earning potential in addition to any vocational training. Lost wages severely impact your ability to pay for medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: Your pain and suffering is calculated on several different factors. This may include chronic pain, emotional distress, witnessing a terrible event, and others. Loss of consortium or enjoyment are considered general damages, while concrete expenses (medical bills and lost wages) are special damages.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: An experienced accident lawyer in Rosiclare will also consider out-of-pocket expenses. It is in your rights to request these in addition to other general and special damages. These include gas money to and from treatment, prescription drugs, rental cars, repairs, and childcare.
If you’re in Rosiclare, IL, and think you have a personal injury claim, it’s important to contact an accident lawyer as soon as possible. A good lawyer can be the difference between a small settlement and a big payout.
Car and Truck Accident Lawyers in Rosiclare, IL
If you or a family member has been in a car or truck wreck, it’s important to get an experienced accident lawyer as soon as possible. A lot of times, people in car accidents don’t make the best decisions due to injuries and stress. To get the best injury settlement, you’ll need a capable accident attorney who can act on your behalf.
The most common traffic accidents are also the most preventable. These include distracted driving, speeding, DWIs, and road construction accidents. Dixon’s accident lawyers have handled dozens vehicle-related cases. It’s our goal to help Rosiclare accident victims recover financial compensation from insurers and negligent parties.
How Your Rosiclare, IL, Accident Lawyer Can Help
One of the most important duties for an accident attorney is to prove negligence or who is at fault. There are 4 basic elements of negligence that need to be proved. These include:
- The “Duty of Care” refers to anyone’s responsibility moral contract between you and others. Citizens are legally and morally expected to act in a certain way. For example, a landlord would have a responsibility to make sure railings on staircases are secure.
- A “Breach” is when a person is aware of the duty of care and fails to act. A decent example of this is found in medical malpractice when a doctor knowingly prescribes a dangerous drug.
- “Causation” is determining who is actually responsible for breaching duty of care. An accident happens because the negligent party failed to act responsibly. Consider a car salesman that doesn’t salt an icy walkway and someone slips and falls. The proprietor is responsible because it’s reasonable they would’ve taken steps to avoid an accident.
- The next step in proving who is at fault is determining “Damages.” You probably don’t have a claim if you stub your toe. There needs to be financial repercussions. Compensation for personal injuries depends on a number of factors. Once your lawyer proves the defendant is negligent, they will look at the expenses caused by the breach of duty of care.
The Rosiclare accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm help clients and their families with the entire process. This includes gathering evidence, submitting claims, and countering settlement offers. If you want to get the best injury claim settlement, feel free to contact Dixon today for a free case review and more information.
Accident Lawyers Near You
The Dixon Injury Firm is the answer to your legal situation. “Who’s the best accident lawyer near me?” The answer is in Dixon’s experience and results. We also provide legal services in a number of different areas. See below for a list of our capabilities:
Don’t hesitate to contact the Dixon Injury Firm right away if you or a family member have been in an accident. We offer free consultations and case reviews to victims, and our accident lawyers in Rosiclare, IL, are available 24/7.