Accident Lawyers in Sainte Genevieve County, MO
Call a Sainte Genevieve County accident attorney at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Accident Lawyers in Sainte Genevieve County, MO. The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer experienced legal counsel to victims and their families in the Sainte Genevieve County area. We help clients recover the maximum amount of compensation possible after these accidents. Our firm handles cases and insurance claims both in and out of the courtroom. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for our clients in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon’s Sainte Genevieve County, MO, accident lawyers specialize in personal injury claims, workers comp, and other claims and cases.
Dixon’s Sainte Genevieve County accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area. If you’re involved in an accident of some kind, there are several things to keep in mind. Below, we offer some prime advice for Sainte Genevieve County, victims:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all injury claims involve car or truck accidents. Only 15 percent of cases involve medical malpractice, 5 percent to product liability, and the rest are considered “other claims.”
- The average compensation for personal injury claims is around $31,000. Payouts are based on damages such as pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost wages. Some cases can be worth millions if you get the right injury lawyer.
- The CDC reports that over 35,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accident every year. OSHA reports that many workplace deaths involve electrocution, falls, and falling objects. Overall, more than 30,000 people die each year because of unintentional falls.
- “Tort” cases make up a fraction of civil case filings. Torts are civil cases that can involve personal injuries such as premise liability, a truck accident, or some other injury that has a financial impact on the victim and their family.
- To get reimbursed for an injury claim in Sainte Genevieve County, MO, it is important to have experienced legal representation. Chris Dixon provides free legal counsel on a contingency plan. Reach out to us at (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our injury lawyers in Sainte Genevieve County.
Having settled upwards of $35 million for victims and their families, Chris Dixon and the Sainte Genevieve County injury lawyers have the experience you need to win a case. Please contact us now for more information about our successes and capabilities.
Personal Injury Lawyers in Sainte Genevieve County
Among the best accident firms in the Sainte Genevieve County area, Chris Dixon has proven his abilities to do what’s best for his clients. More than 40 million people each year suffer mild-to-severe accidents that may impact their lives. Filing a claim can help you recover.
You might have a personal injury claim and will need an accident lawyer if…
- You unable to work because of an injury.
- If you were injured on someone else’s premises.
- A family member was killed by a negligent party.
- An injury prohibits you or a family member from doing normal activities.
- An insurance company offers you a quick and easy settlement.
The last point is very important. Often, after an incident, the negligent party’s insurer will offer you what seems to be a fair settlement. Accepting or rejecting a settlement offer may mean the difference between an easy payout and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Sainte Genevieve County accident lawyers at Dixon ensure victims and their families are justly compensated. One of the worst mistakes a person can make after an accident is accepting or contact a negligent person’s insurer without experienced legal counsel. Our accident lawyers offer Sainte Genevieve County residents with the information and experience they need to effectively fight big insurers and get you and your family reimbursed for your accident.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Sainte Genevieve County
Regarding compensation, the types of damages you can win vary on the case. With an accident lawyer at bat for you, damages may include the following:
- Medical Expenses: Hospital bills, ongoing treatment, surgery, rehab and other medical-related costs can be added to your special damages. An experienced accident lawyer in Sainte Genevieve County will also take into account ongoing treatment.
- Lost Income: If you’re injured, you may be eligible for workers compensation. In addition to that, your wages can be added to the settlement. This includes loss of future earning potential and career advancement in addition to any vocational training. Lost wages severely impact your ability to pay for medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim’s pain and suffering is based on several different factors. This may include chronic pain, emotional distress, witnessing a terrible event, and others. Loss of enjoyment and consortium are considered general damages, while concrete expenses (medical bills and lost wages) are special damages.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: The right accident lawyer in Sainte Genevieve County will also consider out-of-pocket expenses. It’s in your rights to request these in addition to other special and general damages. This includes gas money to and from treatment, prescription drugs, rental cars, repairs, and childcare.
If you are in Sainte Genevieve County and think you have a personal injury claim, it’s important to contact an accident lawyer as quickly as possible. A good lawyer can be the difference between a small settlement and a big payout.
Truck and Car Accident Lawyers in Sainte Genevieve County
If you or a family member has been in a car or truck collision, it’s important to notify an experienced accident lawyer as soon as possible. Often, people in car accidents won’t be able to make the best decisions due to injuries and stress. To get the best injury settlement, you’ll need a capable accident attorney who acts in your best interest.
The most common traffic accidents are the most avoidable. These include distracted driving, speeding, DWIs, and road construction accidents. Dixon’s accident lawyers have managed many vehicle-related cases. It is our goal to help Sainte Genevieve County accident victims win financial compensation from insurers and negligent parties.
How Your Sainte Genevieve County Accident Lawyer Will Help
One of the most important duties for an accident attorney is to prove fault and negligence. There are 4 basic elements of negligence that need to be proven. These include:
- The “Duty of Care” refers to a person’s reasonable and responsible moral contract between you and others. Citizens are morally and legally expected to act in certain ways. For instance, a restaurant manager has a moral responsibility to serve safe food.
- The “Breach” is when that person is aware of the duty of care and fails to act responsibly. A decent example of this is when someone ignores a yield sign and drives through an intersection.
- “Causation” is determining who breached their duty of care and is negligent. An accident happens because someone failed to act responsibly. Consider a store owner that doesn’t salt an icy walkway and someone slips and falls. The proprietor is responsible because it’s reasonable they would have measures to avoid an accident.
- The next step in proving if you have a case or claim is deciding “Damages.” You probably don’t have a claim if you stub your toe. There needs to be financial repercussions. Compensation for personal injuries depends on a multitude of factors. If you can prove the defendant is negligent, they will look at the expenses caused by the breach of duty of care.
The Sainte Genevieve County accident lawyers at Dixon help clients and their families with the entire legal process. This includes fighting insurers, gathering evidence, going to court, and submitting claims. If you want to get the best injury claim settlement, you can contact Dixon now for a free case review and more information.
Accident Lawyers Near You
The Dixon Injury Firm is the answer to your legal situation. “Who’s the best accident lawyer near me?” The answer is in our results and experience. We also offer legal services in a number of different areas. See below for a list of our capabilities:
Feel free to contact the Dixon Injury Firm today if you’ve been in an accident. We offer free consultations and case reviews to victims, and our accident lawyers in Sainte Genevieve County, MO, are available 24/7.