Accident Lawyers in St. Ann, MO
Call the St. Ann, MO, accident attorney at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Accident Lawyers in St. Ann, MO. The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide experienced legal representation to victims in the St. Ann, MO, area. We help victims recover the maximum amount of compensation possible after these accidents. Our firm handles insurance claims and cases both in and out of the courtroom. We’ve won more than $35 million for clients in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our St. Ann, MO, accident lawyers specialize in claims involving car and truck accidents, workers compensation, and personal injury claims and cases.
Dixon’s St. Ann accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois. If you are in some kind of accident, there are several things to keep in mind. Below, Dixon offers some prime advice for St. Ann, MO, victims:
- According to the BJS, 52 percent of all injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Only a handful of cases are linked to medical malpractice, 5 percent to product liability, and the rest are considered “other claims.”
- The average compensation for injury claims is more than $31,000. Payouts are based on damages such as pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost wages. Some cases are worth millions if you have the right injury lawyer.
- The CDC reports that over 35,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accident every year. OSHA reports that many workplace deaths involve electrocution, falls, and falling objects. Overall, over 30,000 people are killed every year because of unintentional falls.
- “Tort” cases only make up a fraction of civil case filings. Torts are civil cases involving personal injuries such as premise liability, a truck accident, or some other injury that has a financial impact on the victim.
- To receive compensation for a personal injury claim in St. Ann, MO, it’s important to get experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal counsel on a contingency plan. Contact Dixon at (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our injury lawyers in St. Ann.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 for injury victims, Chris Dixon and the St. Ann injury lawyers have the experience you need to win the compensation you deserve. You can contact us now for more information about our successes and capabilities.
St. Ann Personal Injury Lawyers
As a top accident firm in the St. Ann area, Chris Dixon has proven time and time again his abilities to do what’s best for his clients. Over 40 million people every year suffer from mild-to-severe accidents that can impact their lives. Filing a claim can help you recover.
You probably have a personal injury claim and will need an accident lawyer if…
- You unable to work due to an injury.
- If you were injured on someone else’s premises.
- A family member died by a negligent party.
- An injury prohibits you from doing normal activities.
- An insurer offers you a quick and easy settlement.
The last point is crucial. Often, after an incident, the negligent person’s insurer will offer you what may appear to be a fair settlement. Accepting or rejecting a settlement may mean the difference between an easy payout and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The St. Ann accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm make sure victims are rightly compensated. One of the biggest mistakes a person can make after an accident is to accept or contact a negligent person’s insurer without knowledgeable legal representation. Our accident lawyers offer St. Ann clients with the information and experience they deserve to fight big insurers and get you and your family full compensation for your accident.
Compensation for Injury Claims in St. Ann
In terms of compensation, the types of damages you can receive vary on the case. With an accident lawyer in your corner, damages could include the following:
- Medical Expenses: Surgery, ambulance fees, hospital bills, rehab and other medical-related expenses can be added to your special damages. An experienced St. Ann accident lawyer will also fight for future treatment.
- Lost Income: When you are injured, you may be eligible for workers compensation. Also, your wages can be added to the overall settlement. This includes barriers to career advancement and loss of earning potential in addition to any vocational training. Lost wages severely impact a victim’s ability to pay for medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: Your pain and suffering is calculated on numerous factors. This may include chronic pain, emotional distress, witnessing a terrible event, and others. Loss of enjoyment and consortium are considered general damages, while concrete expenses (medical bills and lost wages) are special damages.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: An experienced accident lawyer in St. Ann will also consider out-of-pocket expenses. It is rights to request these in addition to other general and special damages. These include childcare, rental car fees, gas money, or even prescription drugs.
If you’re in St. Ann, MO, and think you have a personal injury case, it’s essential to contact an accident lawyer as quickly as possible. A good lawyer can be the difference between a small settlement and a big payout.
Vehicle Accident Lawyers in St. Ann, MO
If you have been in a car or truck wreck, it’s important to get an experienced accident lawyer as soon as possible. A lot of times, victims of car accidents won’t be able to make the best decisions due to stress and injuries. To get the best injury settlement, you will need a veteran accident attorney who can act in your best interest.
The most common car and truck accidents are also the most avoidable. These include distracted driving, speeding, drunk driving, and road construction accidents. Dixon’s accident lawyers have managed dozens vehicle-related claims. It is our goal to help St. Ann accident victims win financial compensation from insurers and negligent parties.
How Your St. Ann, MO, Accident Lawyer Can Help
One of the most important duties for an accident attorney is to prove negligence or who is at fault. There are 4 basic elements of negligence that need to be proved. These include:
- The “Duty of Care” refers to anyone’s reasonable and responsible moral contract between them and others. People are legally and morally expected to act in a certain way. For example, a landlord would have a responsibility to make sure railings on staircases are secure.
- The “Breach” is when that person is aware of the duty of care and fails to act. A good example of this is when someone ignores a yield sign and drives through an intersection.
- “Causation” is determining who breached their duty of care and is negligent. An accident happens because the negligent party failed to act responsibly. Consider a car salesman that doesn’t salt an icy walkway and someone slips and falls. The proprietor is responsible because it’s reasonable they would’ve taken steps to avoid an accident.
- The final step in proving if you have a case or claim is deciding “Damages.” You probably don’t have a claim if you stub your toe. There needs to be financial repercussions. Compensation for personal injuries depends on a number of factors. Once your lawyer proves the defendant is negligent, they will look at the expenses caused by the breach of duty of care.
The St. Ann accident lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families with the entire legal process. This includes submitting claims, fighting insurance companies, and even going to court if necessary. If you want to get the best injury claim settlement, feel free to call Dixon now for more information and a free case consultation.
Accident Lawyers Near You
The Dixon Injury Firm is the answer to your legal situation. “Who’s the best accident lawyer near me?” The answer is in Dixon’s experience and results. We also offer legal services in a variety of different areas. See below for a list of our specialties:
Please contact the Dixon Injury Firm now if you or a family member have been in an accident. We offer free consultations and case reviews to victims, and our accident lawyers in St. Ann, MO, are available 24/7.