Accident Lawyers in Town and Country, MO
Call the Town and Country, MO, accident attorney at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Accident Lawyers in Town and Country, MO. The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide experienced legal representation to victims and their families in the Town and Country, MO, area. It’s our job to help victims recover compensation after an accident. Dixon handles cases and insurance claims both in and out of the courtroom. We’ve won more than $35,000,000 for clients in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us now for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon’s Town and Country, MO, accident lawyers specialize in personal injury claims, workers comp, and other claims and cases.
Dixon’s Town and Country accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois. If you are involved in some sort of accident, there are a few things to keep in mind. Below, the Dixon Injury Firm offers prime advice for Town and Country, MO, accident victims:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all personal injury claims involve car or truck accidents. Only 15 percent of cases are linked to medical malpractice, 5 percent to product liability, and the other 28 percent are considered “other claims.”
- The average compensation for injury claims is around $31,000. Reimbursement is based on damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and loss of consortium. Certain cases can be worth millions if you hire an experienced injury lawyer.
- The CDC reports that more than 35,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accident every year. OSHA reports that many workplace deaths involve electrocution, falls, and falling objects. Overall, over 30,000 people are killed each year because of unintentional falls.
- “Tort” cases make up a fraction of civil case filings. Torts are civil cases that may involve personal injuries such as premise liability, a truck accident, or some other injury that has a financial impact on the victim and their family.
- To get compensation for an injury claim in Town and Country, MO, it is important to get experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal counsel on a contingency plan. Call us at (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our injury lawyers in Town and Country.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for victims and their families, Chris Dixon and the Town and Country injury attorneys have the experience you need to win the compensation you deserve. Feel free to contact us today for more information about our ability to help you win your case.
Town and Country Personal Injury Lawyers
As one of the best firms in the Town and Country area, Chris Dixon has proven his abilities to do what’s best for his clients. Nearly 40 million people every year suffer mild-to-severe accidents that can impact their lives. Starting a claim can help you recover.
You might have a personal injury claim and will need to contact an accident lawyer if…
- You’re unable to work because of an injury.
- If you were injured on someone else’s premises.
- A family member died by a negligent party.
- An injury prohibits you or a family member from doing normal activities.
- An insurance company offers you a fast settlement.
The fifth point is crucial. Often, after an accident, the negligent party’s insurance company may offer you what seems like a fair settlement. Accepting or rejecting a settlement offer can be the difference between an easy payout and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Town and Country accident lawyers at Dixon ensure victims and their families are justly compensated. One of the biggest mistakes a person can make after an accident is accepting or even contact a negligent person’s insurer without knowledgeable legal counsel. Our accident lawyers provide Town and Country residents with the information and experience they deserve to fight insurance companies and get you and your family reimbursed for your accident.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Town and Country
Regarding reimbursement, the types of damages you can win depend on the case. With an accident lawyer in your corner, damages may include the following:
- Medical Expenses: Hospital bills, ongoing treatment, surgery, rehab and other medical-related costs can be included in your special damages. An experienced Town and Country accident lawyer will also fight for ongoing treatment costs.
- Lost Income: When you’re injured, you may be eligible for workers compensation. Also, your wages can be added to the settlement. This includes barriers to career advancement and loss of earning potential in addition to any vocational training. Lost wages severely impact your ability to pay for medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: Your pain and suffering is calculated on a variety of factors. This may include chronic pain, emotional distress, witnessing a terrible event, and others. Loss of enjoyment and consortium are called general damages, while concrete expenses (medical bills and lost wages) are special damages.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: An experienced accident lawyer in Town and Country will also consider out-of-pocket expenses. It’s within your rights to request these in addition to other general and special damages. These may include childcare, rental car fees, gas money, or even prescription drugs.
If you’re in Town and Country, MO, and think you have a personal injury claim, it’s important to call an accident lawyer as soon as possible. A good lawyer can be the difference between a small settlement and a big payout.
Car and Truck Accident Lawyers in Town and Country, MO
If you or a family member has been in a car or truck collision, it’s important to get an experienced accident lawyer right away. A lot of times, victims of car accidents don’t make the best decisions due to injuries and stress. To get the best injury settlement, you’ll need a capable accident attorney who can act in your best interest.
The most common traffic accidents are also the most avoidable. These include distracted driving, speeding, drunk driving, and road construction accidents. Our accident lawyers have managed many car- and truck-related cases. It’s our goal to help Town and Country accident victims recover financial compensation from insurers and negligent parties.
How Your Town and Country, MO, Accident Lawyer Can Help
One of the most important jobs for an accident attorney is to prove negligence or who is at fault. There are 4 basic elements of negligence that need to be proved. These include:
- The “Duty of Care” refers to anyone’s reasonable and responsible moral contract between you and others. Citizens are legally and morally expected to act in a certain way. For instance, a restaurant manager has a moral responsibility to serve safe food.
- The “Breach” is when that person knows the duty of care and fails to act. A decent example of this is when someone ignores a yield sign and drives through an intersection.
- “Causation” is determining who breached their duty of care and is negligent. An accident happens because someone failed to act responsibly. Consider a store owner that doesn’t salt an icy walkway and someone slips and falls. The proprietor is responsible because it’s reasonable they would have measures to avoid that accident.
- The final step in proving if you have a case or claim is determining “Damages.” Most likely, you can’t sue if the injury is superficial. There needs to be financial repercussions. Compensation for personal injuries depends on a number of factors. Once you prove the defendant is negligent, they will look at the expenses caused by the breach of duty of care.
The Town and Country accident lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families with the entire process. This includes gathering evidence, submitting claims, and countering settlement offers. If you want to get the best injury claim settlement, you can contact Dixon now for a free case review and more information.
Accident Lawyers Near You
The Dixon Injury Firm is the answer to your legal circumstance. “Who’s the best accident lawyer near me?” The answer is in Dixon’s results and experience. We also provide legal services in a variety of different areas. See below for a list of our specialties:
Don’t hesitate to contact the Dixon Injury Firm now if you or a family member have been in an accident. Dixon provides case reviews and free consultations to victims, and our accident lawyers in Town and Country, MO, are available 24/7.