Accident Lawyers in Warren County, MO
Contact a Warren County accident attorney at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Accident Lawyers in Warren County, MO. The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer experienced legal representation to victims in the Warren County area. We help victims recover the maximum amount of compensation possible after an accident. Dixon handles insurance claims and cases both in and out of the courtroom. We’ve won over $50 million for our clients in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon now for legal representation at no cost. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our Warren County, MO, accident lawyers specialize in personal injury claims, workers comp, and other claims and cases.
Dixon Injury Firm’s Warren County accident lawyers support injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area. If you are involved in an accident of some kind, there are a number of important things you need to be aware of. Below, the Dixon Injury Firm offers some prime advice for Warren County, victims:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, more than 50 percent of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Only a handful of cases are linked to medical malpractice, 5 percent to product liability, and the other 28 percent are considered “other claims.”
- The average compensation for personal injury claims is more than $31,000. Reimbursement is based on damages such as pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost wages. Some cases can be worth millions if you get the right injury lawyer.
- The CDC claims that more than 35,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accident annually. OSHA reports that many workplace deaths involve falling objects, slips, and electrocution. Overall, more than 30,000 people die every year because of unintentional falls.
- “Tort” cases only make up a small percentage of civil case filings. Torts are civil cases involving personal injuries like a car accident, a broken bone after a fall, or even a dog bite that has a financial impact on the victim and their family.
- To get reimbursed for a personal injury claim in Warren County, MO, it’s essential to have experienced legal representation. Chris Dixon offers free legal counsel on a contingency plan. Reach out to us at (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our injury lawyers in Warren County.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients and their families, Chris Dixon and the Warren County injury lawyers have the experience you need to win the maximum amount of reimbursement. You can contact us today for more information about the injury claim process and winning a case.
Personal Injury Lawyers in Warren County
Among the best accident firms in the Warren County area, Chris Dixon has proven time and time again his abilities to do what’s best for his clients. More than 40 million people each year suffer from mild-to-severe accidents that can impact their lives. Starting a claim can help you recover.
You might have a personal injury claim and will need to contact an accident lawyer if…
- You’re unable to work due to an injury.
- If you were injured on someone else’s premises.
- A family member died by a negligent party.
- An injury prohibits you or a family member from doing normal activities.
- An insurer offers you a quick and easy settlement.
The fifth point is crucial. Often, after an accident, the negligent party’s insurer will offer the victim what seems to be a fair settlement. Accepting or rejecting a settlement may be the difference between a fast payout and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Warren County accident lawyers at Dixon ensure victims and their families are rightly compensated. One of the biggest mistakes a person can make after an accident is accepting or contact a negligent person’s insurer without knowledgeable legal representation. Our accident lawyers provide Warren County residents with the experience and information they deserve to fight these insurance agencies and get you full compensation for your accident.
Compensation for Injury Cases in Warren County
When it comes to compensation and reimbursement, the types of damages you can receive depend on the case. With an accident lawyer in your corner, damages could include:
- Medical Expenses: Hospital bills, ongoing treatment, surgery, rehab and other medical-related costs can be added to your special damages. A skilled accident lawyer in Warren County will also fight for ongoing treatment.
- Lost Income: If you’re injured, you may be eligible for workers compensation. In addition to that, your wages can be added to the overall settlement. This includes loss of future earning potential and career advancement in addition to any vocational training. Lost wages can severely impact a victim’s ability to pay for medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: Your pain and suffering is calculated on numerous factors. This may include chronic pain, emotional distress, witnessing a terrible event, and others. Loss of consortium, enjoyment, and pain and suffering are called general damages, while concrete expenses (medical bills and lost wages) are special damages.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: The right accident lawyer in Warren County will also fight for out-of-pocket expenses. It is your rights to request these in addition to other general and special damages. These include childcare, rental car fees, gas money, or even prescription drugs.
If you’re in Warren County and think you have a personal injury case, it’s important to reach out to an accident lawyer as quickly as possible. Hiring the right attorney is the difference between a headache and small payout versus a case victory.
Car and Truck Accident Lawyers in Warren County
If you or a family member has been in a car or truck wreck, it’s important to call an experienced accident lawyer as soon as possible. Often, people in car accidents don’t make the best decisions due to stress and injuries. To get the best injury settlement, you’ll need a veteran accident attorney who acts in your best interest.
The most common car and truck accidents are the most avoidable. These include distracted driving, speeding, DWIs, and road construction accidents. Dixon’s accident lawyers have managed various vehicle-related cases. It is our job to help Warren County accident victims recover financial compensation from insurers and negligent parties.
How Your Warren County Accident Lawyer Will Help
One of the most important jobs for an accident attorney is to prove fault and negligence. There are 4 basic elements of negligence that need to be proven. These include:
- The “Duty of Care” refers to a person’s responsibility moral contract between you and others. Citizens are legally and morally expected to act in certain ways. For instance, a restaurant manager has a moral responsibility to serve safe food.
- A “Breach” is when that person is aware of the duty of care and fails to act responsibly. A decent example of this is found in medical malpractice when a doctor knowingly prescribes a dangerous drug.
- “Causation” is determining who is actually responsible for breaching duty of care. An accident happens because the negligent party failed to act responsibly. Consider a car salesman that doesn’t salt an icy walkway and someone slips and falls. The proprietor is responsible because it’s reasonable they would’ve taken measures to avoid that accident.
- The next step in proving who is at fault is deciding “Damages.” Most likely, you can’t sue if the injury is superficial. There needs to be financial repercussions. Compensation for personal injuries varies on a multitude of factors. If you can prove the defendant is negligent, they will look at the expenses caused by the breach of duty of care.
The Warren County accident lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families with the entire legal process. This includes gathering evidence, submitting claims, and countering settlement offers. If you want to get the best injury claim settlement, feel free to contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for more information and a free case consultation.
Accident Lawyers Near You
The Dixon Injury Firm is the answer to your legal situation. “Who’s the best accident lawyer near me?” The answer is in our experience and results. We also provide legal services in a variety of different areas. See below for a list of our capabilities:
[wdac-linkblock parent=”/accident-lawyer/” exclude=”Accident Lawyer ” button-class=”uk-button button-block” class=”uk-grid-small [email protected] [email protected]”]
Don’t hesitate to contact the Dixon Injury Firm right away if you’ve been in an accident. Dixon provides case reviews and free consultations to victims, and our accident lawyers in Warren County, MO, are available 24/7.