Accident Lawyers in Warrenton, MO
Contact the Warrenton, MO, accident attorney at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Accident Lawyers in Warrenton, MO. The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide experienced legal counsel to victims in the Warrenton, MO, area. We help victims recover the maximum amount of compensation possible after an accident. The Dixon Injury Firm handles cases and insurance claims both in and out of the courtroom. We’ve won upwards of $35,000,000 for clients in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon’s Warrenton, MO, accident lawyers specialize in personal injury claims, workers comp, and other claims and cases.
Our Warrenton accident lawyers provide top-notch representation to injury victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois. If you’re involved in some kind of accident, there are a number of important things you need to be aware of. Below, Dixon offers some prime advice for Warrenton, MO, accident victims:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims involve traffic accidents. Only 15 percent of cases are linked to medical malpractice, 5 percent to product liability, and the rest are considered “other claims.”
- The average settlement for personal injury claims is near $31,000. Reimbursement is based on damages such as loss of consortium, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages. Certain cases can be worth millions if you hire the right injury lawyer.
- The CDC reports that more than 35,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accident each year. OSHA reports that many workplace deaths involve electrocution, falls, and falling objects. Overall, more than 30,000 people are killed each year because of unintentional falls.
- “Tort” cases make up a fraction of civil case filings. Torts are civil cases involving personal injuries such as slips and falls, product liability, or a car accident that has a financial impact on the victim.
- To win an injury claim in Warrenton, MO, it is essential to get experienced legal representation. Dixon offers free legal counsel on a contingency plan. Call us at (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our injury lawyers in Warrenton.
Having settled over $50 million for injury victims, Chris Dixon and the Warrenton injury attorneys have the experience you need to win a case. Feel free to contact us now for more information about our ability to help you win your case.
Warrenton Personal Injury Lawyers
As one of the best firms in the Warrenton area, Chris Dixon has proven time and time again his ability to do what’s best for his clients. Nearly 40 million people every year suffer from mild-to-severe accidents that can impact their lives. Filing a claim can help you recover.
You most likely have a personal injury claim and will need to contact an accident lawyer if…
- You’re unable to work due to an injury.
- If you were injured on someone else’s premises.
- A family member was killed by a negligent party.
- An injury prohibits you from doing normal activities.
- An insurer offers you a quick and easy settlement.
The fifth point is very important. Often, after an incident, the negligent party’s insurance company may offer the victim what seems to be a fair settlement. Accepting or rejecting a settlement offer can be the difference between an easy payout and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Warrenton accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm ensure victims and their families are rightly compensated. One of the biggest mistakes a person can make after an accident is accepting or even contact a negligent person’s insurer without experienced legal counsel. Our accident lawyers offer Warrenton clients with the experience and information they need to fight insurance companies and get you full compensation for your accident.
Compensation for Injury Cases in Warrenton
Regarding reimbursement, the types of damages you can get depend on the case. With an accident lawyer in your corner, damages may include the following:
- Medical Expenses: Surgery, ambulance fees, hospital bills, rehab and other medical-related expenses can be included in your special damages. A skilled Warrenton accident lawyer will also take into account ongoing treatment.
- Lost Income: If you’re injured, you could be eligible for workers compensation. In addition to that, your wages can be added to the settlement. This includes loss of earning potential and future career advancement in addition to any vocational training. Lost wages severely impact a victim’s ability to pay for medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: Your pain and suffering is based on numerous factors. This may include chronic pain, emotional distress, witnessing a terrible event, and others. Loss of consortium, enjoyment, and pain and suffering are called general damages, while concrete expenses (medical bills and lost wages) are special damages.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: A good accident lawyer in Warrenton will also consider out-of-pocket expenses. It is rights to request these in addition to other general and special damages. This includes childcare, rental car fees, gas money, or even prescription drugs.
If you’re in Warrenton, MO, and think you have a personal injury claim, it’s essential to contact an accident lawyer as quickly as possible. Hiring the right attorney is the difference between a headache and small payout versus a case victory.
Vehicle Accident Lawyers in Warrenton, MO
If you have been in a car or truck crash, it’s important to call an experienced accident lawyer as soon as possible. Often, victims of car accidents are unable to act with the long-term in mind due to stress and injuries. To get the best injury settlement, you’ll need a veteran accident attorney who acts in your best interest.
The most common traffic accidents are the most avoidable. These include distracted driving, speeding, drunk driving, and road construction accidents. Our accident lawyers have handled many car- and truck-related cases. It is our goal to help Warrenton accident victims recover financial compensation from big insurers and negligent parties.
How Your Warrenton, MO, Accident Lawyer Can Help
One of the most important jobs for an accident attorney is to prove fault and negligence. There are 4 basic elements of negligence that need to be proven. These include:
- The “Duty of Care” refers to a person’s reasonable and responsible moral contract between you and others. Citizens are legally and morally expected to act in a certain way. For instance, a restaurant manager has a moral responsibility to serve safe food.
- The “Breach” is when a person knows the duty of care and fails to act. A good example of this is found in medical malpractice when a doctor knowingly prescribes a dangerous drug.
- “Causation” is determining who is actually responsible for breaching duty of care. An accident happens because someone failed to act responsibly. Consider a car salesman that doesn’t salt an icy walkway and someone slips and falls. The proprietor is responsible because it’s reasonable they would have measures to avoid that accident.
- The final step in proving who is at fault is determining “Damages.” Most likely, you can’t sue if the injury is superficial. There needs to be financial repercussions. Compensation for personal injuries depends on a number of factors. Once your lawyer proves the defendant is negligent, they will look at the expenses caused by the breach of duty of care.
The Warrenton accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm help clients and their families with the entire legal process. This includes gathering evidence, submitting claims, and countering settlement offers. If you want to get the best injury claim settlement, feel free to call the Dixon Injury Firm today for a free case review and more information.
Accident Lawyers Near You
The Dixon Injury Firm is the answer to your legal situation. “Who’s the best accident lawyer near me?” The answer is in Dixon’s results and experience. We also provide legal services in a number of different areas. See below for a list of what we can do to help:
Feel free to contact the Dixon Injury Firm now if you’ve been in an accident. Dixon provides case reviews and free consultations to victims, and our accident lawyers in Warrenton, MO, are available 24/7.