Accident Lawyers in Webster Groves, MO
Contact the Webster Groves, MO, accident attorney at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Accident Lawyers in Webster Groves, MO. The personal injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer experienced legal counsel to victims in the Webster Groves, MO, area. It’s our job to help victims recover the maximum amount of compensation possible after these accidents. Our firm handles insurance claims and cases in and out of the courtroom. We’ve won upwards of $35 million for our clients in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us now for legal representation at no cost. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon’s Webster Groves, MO, accident lawyers specialize in personal injury claims, workers comp, and other claims and cases.
Dixon’s Webster Groves accident lawyers provide top-notch representation to injury victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri. If you’re involved in an accident of some kind, there are a number of important things to keep in mind. Below, the Dixon Injury Firm offers some prime advice for Webster Groves, MO, accident victims:
- According to the BJS, more than 50 percent of all injury claims involve traffic accidents. Only 15 percent of cases involve medical malpractice, 5 percent to product liability, and the other 28 percent are considered “other claims.”
- The average compensation for personal injury claims is around $31,000. Reimbursement is based on damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and loss of consortium. Some cases can be worth millions if you have the right injury lawyer.
- The CDC claims that over 35,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accident each year. OSHA reports that many workplace deaths involve falling objects, slips, and electrocution. Overall, over 30,000 people are killed each year because of unintentional falls.
- “Tort” cases make up a small percentage of civil case filings. Torts are civil cases that might involve personal injuries like premise liability, a truck accident, or some other injury that has a financial impact on the victim and their family.
- To get reimbursed for an injury claim in Webster Groves, MO, it is important to have experienced legal representation. The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel on a contingency plan. Call us at (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our injury lawyers in Webster Groves.
Having settled upwards of $35 million for victims and their families, Chris Dixon and the Webster Groves injury attorneys have the experience you need to win the maximum amount of reimbursement. Please contact us today for more information about winning your personal injury case.
Webster Groves Personal Injury Lawyers
As one of the best firms in the Webster Groves area, Chris Dixon has proven time and time again his ability to do what is best for his clients. More than 40 million people every year suffer from mild-to-severe accidents that may impact their lives. Filing a claim can help you recover.
You might have a personal injury claim and will need an accident lawyer if…
- You unable to work because of an injury.
- If you were injured on someone else’s premises.
- A family member died by a negligent party.
- An injury prohibits you or a family member from doing normal activities.
- An insurance company offers you a fast settlement.
The final point is very important. Often, after an incident, the negligent party’s insurance company will offer the victim what seems like a fair settlement. Accepting or rejecting a settlement may mean the difference between an easy payout and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Webster Groves accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm make sure victims and their families are justly compensated. One of the biggest mistakes a person can make after an accident is accepting or even contact a negligent person’s insurer without knowledgeable legal counsel. Our accident lawyers offer Webster Groves clients with the information and experience they deserve to fight big insurers and get you and your family reimbursed for your accident.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Webster Groves
When it comes to compensation and reimbursement, the types of damages you can get vary on the case. With an accident lawyer in your corner, damages may include the following:
- Medical Expenses: Rehab, surgery, physical therapy, hospital bills and other medical-related expenses can be included in your special damages. A skilled Webster Groves accident lawyer will also fight for ongoing treatment.
- Lost Income: When you’re injured, you could be eligible for workers compensation. In addition to that, your wages can be added to the overall settlement. This includes loss of earning potential and future career advancement in addition to any vocational training. Lost wages can severely impact a victim’s ability to pay for medical expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: Your pain and suffering is based on several different factors. This may include emotional distress, medical trauma, pain, or losing a child. Loss of consortium or enjoyment are considered general damages, while concrete expenses (medical bills and lost wages) are special damages.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: A good accident lawyer in Webster Groves will also consider out-of-pocket expenses. It’s rights to request these in addition to other general and special damages. These include gas money to and from treatment, prescription drugs, rental cars, repairs, and childcare.
If you’re in Webster Groves, MO, and think you have a personal injury case, it’s essential to call an accident lawyer as soon as possible. Hiring the right attorney is the difference between a headache and small payout versus a case victory.
Vehicle Accident Lawyers in Webster Groves, MO
If you have been in a car or truck crash, it’s important to contact an experienced accident lawyer as soon as possible. Often, people in car accidents won’t be able to make the best decisions due to injuries and stress. To get the best injury settlement, you will need a seasoned accident attorney who can act in your best interest.
The most common traffic accidents are the most preventable. These include distracted driving, speeding, drunk driving, and road construction accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm’s accident lawyers have managed many vehicle-related cases. It’s our job to help Webster Groves accident victims recover financial compensation from insurers and negligent parties.
How Your Webster Groves, MO, Accident Lawyer Can Help
One of the most important jobs for an accident attorney is to prove fault and negligence. There are 4 basic elements of negligence that need to be proved. These include:
- The “Duty of Care” refers to anyone’s responsibility moral contract between you and others. Citizens are legally and morally expected to act in certain ways. For instance, a restaurant manager has a moral responsibility to serve safe food.
- The “Breach” is when a person is aware of the duty of care and fails to act. A decent example of this is a driver knowing they’re supposed to stop at a red light but don’t.
- “Causation” is determining who is actually responsible for breaching duty of care. An accident happens because someone failed to act responsibly. Consider a store owner that doesn’t salt an icy walkway and someone slips and falls. The proprietor is responsible because it’s reasonable they would have measures to avoid an accident.
- The next step in proving if you have a case or claim is deciding “Damages.” You probably don’t have a claim if you stub your toe. There needs to be financial repercussions. Compensation for personal injuries depends on a multitude of factors. If you can prove the defendant is negligent, they will look at the expenses caused by the breach of duty of care.
The Webster Groves accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm help clients and their families with the entire legal process. This includes gathering evidence, submitting claims, and countering settlement offers. If you want to get the best injury claim settlement, you can contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for more information and a free case consultation.
Accident Lawyers Near You
The Dixon Injury Firm is the answer to your legal situation. “Who’s the best accident lawyer near me?” The answer is in Dixon’s results and experience. We also offer legal services in a number of different areas. See below for a list of our capabilities:
Don’t hesitate to contact the Dixon Injury Firm right away if you’ve been in an accident. Dixon provides case reviews and free consultations to victims, and our accident lawyers in Webster Groves, MO, are available 24/7.