Bodily Injury Lawyers in Belleville, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Belleville, IL, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Belleville, IL. If you’ve been injured, our firm provides tried and proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if and when necessary. It’s our firm’s goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Belleville bodily injury lawyers.
Our firm has recovered upwards of $35,000,000 for victims and their families. If you’ve been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it’s essential to reach out to a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Belleville, IL, now to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured each year, and our bodily injury attorneys in Belleville, IL, are here to provide legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- Only an average of 10% of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is valid) would rather not want to go to trial due to public exposure and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Belleville, IL, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal information on this page is general advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our Belleville injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims win financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Belleville, IL, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Approximately 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can definitely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Belleville, IL right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Belleville, IL, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. We recommend that victims contact a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there’s an accident. We help Belleville clients throughout the whole process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. This can include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Belleville, IL, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.