Bodily Injury Lawyers in Benton, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Benton, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Benton, IL. If you have been injured, our firm offers experienced legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including vehicle-related accidents, scars, burns, medical malpractice, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if it will lead to a better settlement. It’s our goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for more information about our Benton bodily injury lawyers.
Our firm has recovered over $35,000,000 for clients. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s essential to reach out to a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Benton, IL, now in order to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. More than 40 million people in the U.S. are injured each year, and our bodily injury attorneys in Benton, IL, are here to offer legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- Only an average of 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) would rather not want to go to trial because of bad press and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Benton, IL, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal information on this page is general advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact our firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Benton injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families win financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving things like car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Benton, IL, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Typically work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or another factor, you can definitely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Benton, IL, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Benton, IL, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. We recommend that you reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there’s an accident. We help Benton clients throughout the entire process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. These include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Benton, IL, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.