Bodily Injury Lawyers in Boulder, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Boulder, IL, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Boulder, IL. If you’ve been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm provides tried and proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It is our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Boulder bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered over $50 million for victims. If you’ve been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it is crucial to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Boulder, IL, now to begin the process. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured each year, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Boulder, IL, are here to provide legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (such as another driver.
- Only an average of 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to trial because of public exposure and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Boulder, IL, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Note that all the medical and legal info on this page is general advice designed to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Boulder injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims receive financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving everything from car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Boulder, IL, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Typically work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can definitely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Boulder, IL right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Boulder, IL, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that you contact a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there’s an accident. We help Boulder clients throughout the entire process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here’s a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. This can include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Boulder, IL, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.