Bodily Injury Lawyers in Bourbon, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Bourbon, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Bourbon, MO. If you’ve been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm provides experienced legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if and when necessary. It is our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Bourbon bodily injury lawyers.
Our firm has recovered upwards of $50 million for clients. If you’ve been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it’s crucial to contact an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Bourbon, MO, as soon as possible to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. More than 40 million people in the united states are injured annually, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Bourbon, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- Roughly 10% of injury claims make it to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is valid) don’t want to go to trial due to bad press and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Bourbon, MO, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Note that all the legal and medical info on this page is general advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Bourbon injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims win financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving things like car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Bourbon, MO, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or a different factor, you can definitely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Bourbon, MO, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Bourbon, MO, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims contact a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there was an accident. We help Bourbon clients through the entire process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. These include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Bourbon, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.