Bodily Injury Lawyers in Cahokia, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Cahokia, IL, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Cahokia, IL. If you have been injured, our firm offers experienced legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if and when necessary. It is our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Cahokia bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
Our firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 for clients. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s crucial to contact a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Cahokia, IL, now to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured every year, and Dixon’s bodily injury lawyers in Cahokia, IL, are here to offer legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- No more than 10 percent of injury claims go to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is valid) don’t want to go to trial because of public exposure and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Cahokia, IL, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal information on this page is basic advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our Cahokia injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving everything from car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Cahokia, IL, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or a different factor, you can definitely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Cahokia, IL, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Cahokia, IL, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there was an accident. We help Cahokia clients throughout the entire process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here’s a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. This can include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Cahokia, IL, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.