Bodily Injury Lawyers in Centralia, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Centralia, MO, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Centralia, MO. If you’ve been injured, our firm offers tried and proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if necessary. It is our goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Centralia bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered upwards of $50 million for victims. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s essential to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Centralia, MO, now in order to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. More than 40 million people in the united states are injured every year, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Centralia, MO, are here to offer legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- No more than 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is valid) don’t want to go to court due to bad press and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Centralia, MO, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Keep in mind that all the legal and medical info on this page is basic advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Centralia injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families win financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving everything from car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Centralia, MO, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Typically work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Car and Truck Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Centralia, MO right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Centralia, MO, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. We recommend that victims contact a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there’s an accident. We help Centralia clients through the entire process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. These include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Centralia, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.