Bodily Injury Lawyers in Clinton County, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Clinton County, IL, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Clinton County, IL. If you’ve been injured, our firm provides tried and proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including vehicle-related accidents, scars, burns, medical malpractice, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It is our firm’s goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Clinton County bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered over $35 million for victims. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is crucial to contact a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Clinton County, IL, as soon as possible to begin the process. Our firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. More than 40 million people in the united states are injured annually, and Dixon’s bodily injury lawyers in Clinton County, IL, are here to offer legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- Only an average of 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is legitimate) would rather not want to go to court because of public exposure and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Clinton County, IL, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Note that all the legal and medical information on this page is basic advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact our firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Clinton County injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims receive financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Clinton County, IL, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Typically work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Approximately 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Car and Truck Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Clinton County, IL, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Clinton County, IL, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. We recommend that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there was an accident. We help Clinton County clients throughout the entire process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. This can include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Clinton County, IL, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.