Bodily Injury Lawyers in Collinsville, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Collinsville, IL, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Collinsville, IL. If you’ve been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm provides proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including vehicle-related accidents, scars, burns, medical malpractice, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It’s our goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Collinsville bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered more than $50 million for victims. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is essential to contact an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Collinsville, IL, now to begin the process. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured annually, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Collinsville, IL, are here to offer legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- No more than 10% of injury claims go to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to court due to bad press and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Collinsville, IL, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Note that all the legal and medical information on this page is general advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon today through our site or give us a call. Our Collinsville injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families win financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Collinsville, IL, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can definitely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Collinsville, IL right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Collinsville, IL, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there was an accident. We help Collinsville clients through the entire process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here’s a few practice areas we specialize in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. This can include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Collinsville, IL, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.