Bodily Injury Lawyers in Crestwood, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Crestwood, MO, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Crestwood, MO. If you’ve been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm provides experienced legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as vehicle-related accidents, scars, burns, medical malpractice, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if and when necessary. It is our goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact us today for more information about our Crestwood bodily injury lawyers.
Our firm has recovered over $35,000,000 for clients. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is crucial to contact an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Crestwood, MO, as soon as possible to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the U.S. are injured every year, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Crestwood, MO, are here to offer legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (such as another driver.
- Only an average of 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to court because of bad press and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Crestwood, MO, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Note that all the medical and legal info on this page is general advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Crestwood injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families win financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving everything from car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Crestwood, MO, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or a different factor, you can definitely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Crestwood, MO right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Crestwood, MO, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. We recommend that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there was an accident. We help Crestwood clients through the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here are a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. This can include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Crestwood, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.