Bodily Injury Lawyers in Creve Coeur, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Creve Coeur, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Creve Coeur, MO. If you have been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm provides proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It’s our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact us today for more information about our Creve Coeur bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered over $35,000,000 for clients. If you have been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it is essential to reach out to a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Creve Coeur, MO, now to begin the process. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured annually, and our bodily injury lawyers in Creve Coeur, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- Regarding injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (such as another driver.
- Roughly 10% of injury claims make it to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is legitimate) would rather not want to go to court due to bad press and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Creve Coeur, MO, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal information on this page is basic advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon today through our site or give us a call. Our Creve Coeur injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families get financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving things like car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Creve Coeur, MO, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Creve Coeur, MO right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Creve Coeur, MO, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there’s an accident. We help Creve Coeur clients throughout the entire process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. These include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Creve Coeur, MO, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.