Bodily Injury Lawyers in De Soto, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in De Soto, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in De Soto, MO. If you’ve been injured, our firm provides proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as vehicle-related accidents, scars, burns, medical malpractice, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if and when necessary. It’s our firm’s goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm today to learn more about our De Soto bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered over $50 million for victims. If you’ve been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it is crucial to contact an experienced bodily injury lawyer in De Soto, MO, now in order to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured annually, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in De Soto, MO, are here to offer legal representation.
- Regarding injury claims, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- No more than 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is valid) don’t want to go to court due to public exposure and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s De Soto, MO, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Note that all the medical and legal info on this page is general advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon today through our site or give us a call. Our De Soto injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families get financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our De Soto, MO, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local De Soto, MO, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in De Soto, MO, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that you contact a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there was an accident. We help De Soto clients through the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here’s a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. This can include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our De Soto, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.