Bodily Injury Lawyers in Defiance, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Defiance, MO, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Defiance, MO. If you have been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm provides experienced legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if it will lead to a better settlement. It is our goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact us today for more information about our Defiance bodily injury lawyers.
Our firm has recovered upwards of $50 million for clients. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s important to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Defiance, MO, as soon as possible to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. More than 40 million people in the united states are injured every year, and our bodily injury attorneys in Defiance, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (such as another driver.
- Only an average of 10% of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is legitimate) would rather not want to go to trial due to bad press and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Defiance, MO, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal info on this page is general advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Defiance injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims win financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving things like construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Defiance, MO, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Typically work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Approximately 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Defiance, MO right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Defiance, MO, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that you reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there’s an accident. We help Defiance clients throughout the entire process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. This can include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Defiance, MO, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.