Bodily Injury Lawyers in Des Peres, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Des Peres, MO, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Des Peres, MO. If you have been injured, our firm provides proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It is our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Des Peres bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered over $35,000,000 for victims and their families. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is important to reach out to a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Des Peres, MO, now to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured every year, and Dixon’s bodily injury lawyers in Des Peres, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (such as another driver.
- No more than 10% of injury claims go to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to trial because of bad press and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Des Peres, MO, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Note that all the legal and medical info on this page is basic advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Des Peres injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families receive financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving everything from car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Des Peres, MO, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or a different factor, you can definitely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Des Peres, MO right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Des Peres, MO, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims contact a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there was an accident. We help Des Peres clients through the entire process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here are a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. These include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Des Peres, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.