Bodily Injury Lawyers in Du Quoin, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Du Quoin, IL, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Du Quoin, IL. If you have been injured, our firm offers experienced legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including vehicle-related accidents, scars, burns, medical malpractice, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if necessary. It’s our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Du Quoin bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
Our firm has recovered over $35 million for clients. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s crucial to contact a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Du Quoin, IL, now in order to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the U.S. are injured each year, and our bodily injury lawyers in Du Quoin, IL, are here to offer legal representation.
- Regarding injury claims, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- Roughly 10 percent of injury claims go to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is valid) don’t want to go to trial due to public exposure and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Du Quoin, IL, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the legal and medical information on this page is basic advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact our firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Du Quoin injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims win financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving things like car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Du Quoin, IL, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or another factor, you can definitely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Du Quoin, IL right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Du Quoin, IL, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. We recommend that you reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there’s an accident. We help Du Quoin clients throughout the entire process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. This can include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Du Quoin, IL, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.