Bodily Injury Lawyers in Edwardsville, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Edwardsville, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Edwardsville, IL. If you’ve been injured, our firm provides experienced legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if it will lead to a better settlement. It is our goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Edwardsville bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered upwards of $35,000,000 for victims. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s important to contact a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Edwardsville, IL, now to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured annually, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Edwardsville, IL, are here to offer legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- No more than 10% of injury claims go to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is valid) would rather not want to go to court due to public exposure and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Edwardsville, IL, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the legal and medical information on this page is basic advice designed to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon today through our site or give us a call. Our Edwardsville injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families get financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Edwardsville, IL, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Approximately 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Car and Truck Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can definitely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Edwardsville, IL, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Edwardsville, IL, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there was an accident. We help Edwardsville clients throughout the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. These include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Edwardsville, IL, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.