Bodily Injury Lawyers in Ellisville, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Ellisville, MO, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Ellisville, MO. If you’ve been injured, our firm provides tried and proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It is our goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Ellisville bodily injury lawyers.
Our firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 for victims and their families. If you’ve been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it is essential to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Ellisville, MO, now in order to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured each year, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Ellisville, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- Regarding injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- Roughly 10% of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is valid) would rather not want to go to trial due to bad press and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Ellisville, MO, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the legal and medical information on this page is basic advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Ellisville injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Ellisville, MO, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Typically work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or a different factor, you can absolutely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Ellisville, MO right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Ellisville, MO, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. We recommend that victims contact a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there’s an accident. We help Ellisville clients through the whole process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here’s a few practice areas we specialize in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. These include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Ellisville, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.