Bodily Injury Lawyers in Evansville, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Evansville, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Evansville, IL. If you have been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm provides experienced legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It is our goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Evansville bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 for victims. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is crucial to reach out to a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Evansville, IL, now to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. More than 40 million people in the U.S. are injured every year, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Evansville, IL, are here to provide legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (such as another driver.
- Only an average of 10% of injury claims go to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to court because of public exposure and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Evansville, IL, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Note that all the legal and medical information on this page is basic advice designed to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Evansville injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families receive financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Evansville, IL, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Evansville, IL right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Evansville, IL, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there’s an accident. We help Evansville clients throughout the entire process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. These include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Evansville, IL, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.