Bodily Injury Lawyers in Farmington, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Farmington, MO, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Farmington, MO. If you have been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm provides tried and proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if necessary. It is our goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Farmington bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered over $35,000,000 for clients. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s essential to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Farmington, MO, now in order to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. More than 40 million people in the U.S. are injured annually, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Farmington, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- Roughly 10% of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to trial because of bad press and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Farmington, MO, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the legal and medical information on this page is general advice designed to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact our firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Farmington injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims receive financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving everything from construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Farmington, MO, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can definitely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Farmington, MO, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Farmington, MO, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. We recommend that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there’s an accident. We help Farmington clients through the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. This can include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Farmington, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.