Bodily Injury Lawyers in Flora, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Flora, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Flora, IL. If you have been injured, our firm provides proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as vehicle-related accidents, scars, burns, medical malpractice, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if it will lead to a better settlement. It’s our goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Flora bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered over $35,000,000 for clients. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s essential to reach out to a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Flora, IL, now to begin the process. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the U.S. are injured every year, and Dixon’s bodily injury lawyers in Flora, IL, are here to provide legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- Roughly 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to trial due to bad press and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Flora, IL, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Note that all the legal and medical info on this page is basic advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Flora injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Flora, IL, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Typically work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Car and Truck Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Flora, IL right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Flora, IL, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims contact a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there’s an accident. We help Flora clients throughout the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. These include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Flora, IL, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.