Bodily Injury Lawyers in Franklin County, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Franklin County, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Franklin County, MO. If you have been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm offers tried and proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as vehicle-related accidents, scars, burns, medical malpractice, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if and when necessary. It is our goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Franklin County bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
Our firm has recovered over $35,000,000 for victims. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s important to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Franklin County, MO, as soon as possible to begin the process. Our firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured annually, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Franklin County, MO, are here to offer legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- Roughly 10% of injury claims go to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is legitimate) would rather not want to go to trial because of public exposure and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Franklin County, MO, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Note that all the medical and legal info on this page is general advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Franklin County injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families receive financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving things like construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Franklin County, MO, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can definitely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Franklin County, MO, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Franklin County, MO, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that you reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there was an accident. We help Franklin County clients throughout the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here’s a few practice areas we specialize in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. These include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Franklin County, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.