Bodily Injury Lawyers in Freeburg, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Freeburg, IL, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Freeburg, IL. If you have been injured, our firm offers proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It is our firm’s goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Freeburg bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered more than $50 million for clients. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is crucial to reach out to a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Freeburg, IL, now to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured annually, and our bodily injury attorneys in Freeburg, IL, are here to provide legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- Roughly 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is valid) don’t want to go to trial because of public exposure and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Freeburg, IL, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal information on this page is general advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Freeburg injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving everything from construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Freeburg, IL, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Typically work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Freeburg, IL, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Freeburg, IL, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. We recommend that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there’s an accident. We help Freeburg clients through the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here’s a few practice areas we specialize in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. This can include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Freeburg, IL, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.