Bodily Injury Lawyers in Gray Summit, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Gray Summit, MO, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Gray Summit, MO. If you have been injured, our firm offers proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as vehicle-related accidents, scars, burns, medical malpractice, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if and when necessary. It’s our goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for more information about our Gray Summit bodily injury lawyers.
Our firm has recovered upwards of $50 million for victims and their families. If you have been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it’s crucial to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Gray Summit, MO, now in order to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. More than 40 million people in the united states are injured every year, and our bodily injury lawyers in Gray Summit, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- Regarding injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- No more than 10% of injury claims go to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is legitimate) would rather not want to go to trial because of bad press and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Gray Summit, MO, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Note that all the medical and legal info on this page is basic advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our Gray Summit injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families win financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving everything from car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Gray Summit, MO, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Gray Summit, MO, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Gray Summit, MO, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there’s an accident. We help Gray Summit clients through the whole process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here’s a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. These include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Gray Summit, MO, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.