Bodily Injury Lawyers in Hermann, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Hermann, MO, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Hermann, MO. If you have been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm provides tried and proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if it will lead to a better settlement. It is our goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Hermann bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered upwards of $35,000,000 for victims and their families. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s crucial to contact a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Hermann, MO, now to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the U.S. are injured each year, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Hermann, MO, are here to offer legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- Roughly 10 percent of injury claims go to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is valid) would rather not want to go to court due to bad press and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Hermann, MO, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Note that all the legal and medical information on this page is basic advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our Hermann injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families receive financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Hermann, MO, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or a different factor, you can definitely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Hermann, MO, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Hermann, MO, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that victims contact a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there was an accident. We help Hermann clients throughout the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. These include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Hermann, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.