Bodily Injury Lawyers in High Hill, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in High Hill, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in High Hill, MO. If you have been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm provides proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if necessary. It is our firm’s goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for more information about our High Hill bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 for victims and their families. If you have been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it is important to contact an experienced bodily injury lawyer in High Hill, MO, now in order to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured each year, and our bodily injury lawyers in High Hill, MO, are here to offer legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- Roughly 10% of injury claims make it to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is valid) would rather not want to go to court because of public exposure and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s High Hill, MO, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Note that all the legal and medical info on this page is basic advice designed to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact our firm now through our site or give us a call. Our High Hill injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving everything from car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our High Hill, MO, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Typically work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. Nearly 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local High Hill, MO, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in High Hill, MO, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that you contact a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there was an accident. We help High Hill clients through the whole process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here’s a few practice areas we specialize in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. This can include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our High Hill, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.