Bodily Injury Lawyers in High Ridge, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in High Ridge, MO, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in High Ridge, MO. If you have been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm offers tried and proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It is our goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact us today for more information about our High Ridge bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered upwards of $35,000,000 for victims and their families. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is important to contact an experienced bodily injury lawyer in High Ridge, MO, now to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured annually, and Dixon’s bodily injury lawyers in High Ridge, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- No more than 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) would rather not want to go to court because of bad press and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our High Ridge, MO, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Note that all the legal and medical information on this page is basic advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about opening a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our High Ridge injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our High Ridge, MO, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or another factor, you can definitely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in High Ridge, MO right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in High Ridge, MO, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there’s an accident. We help High Ridge clients throughout the entire process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here’s a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. This can include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our High Ridge, MO, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.