Bodily Injury Lawyers in Highland, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Highland, IL, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Highland, IL. If you’ve been injured, our firm provides proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including vehicle-related accidents, scars, burns, medical malpractice, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It’s our firm’s goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Highland bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered upwards of $50 million for victims. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is essential to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Highland, IL, now in order to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured each year, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Highland, IL, are here to provide legal representation.
- Regarding injury claims, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- Only an average of 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to trial because of public exposure and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Highland, IL, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Keep in mind that all the legal and medical info on this page is general advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Highland injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims win financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving everything from car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Highland, IL, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Typically work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Approximately 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or a different factor, you can definitely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Highland, IL, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Highland, IL, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. We recommend that victims contact a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there’s an accident. We help Highland clients throughout the entire process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here are a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. These include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Highland, IL, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.