Bodily Injury Lawyers in House Springs, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in House Springs, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in House Springs, MO. If you have been injured, our firm offers tried and proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if it will lead to a better settlement. It’s our firm’s goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for more information about our House Springs bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered more than $50 million for victims. If you have been injured by negligence, at work, on the road, or at home, it’s important to contact an experienced bodily injury lawyer in House Springs, MO, as soon as possible in order to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured every year, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in House Springs, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (such as another driver.
- Only an average of 10 percent of injury claims make it to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is valid) would rather not want to go to court because of public exposure and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact our House Springs, MO, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal information on this page is basic advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our House Springs injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families win financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving everything from construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our House Springs, MO, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Typically work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or a different factor, you can absolutely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in House Springs, MO right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in House Springs, MO, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. We recommend that you contact a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there’s an accident. We help House Springs clients throughout the entire process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. This can include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our House Springs, MO, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.