Bodily Injury Lawyers in Jennings, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Jennings, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Jennings, MO. If you have been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm provides experienced legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if and when necessary. It is our goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Jennings bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered over $50 million for victims. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s important to reach out to a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Jennings, MO, as soon as possible to begin the process. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. More than 40 million people in the united states are injured each year, and Dixon’s bodily injury lawyers in Jennings, MO, are here to provide legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (such as another driver.
- No more than 10 percent of injury claims go to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to trial because of public exposure and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Jennings, MO, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Note that all the medical and legal info on this page is basic advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm now through our site or give us a call. Our Jennings injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families receive financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving everything from car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Jennings, MO, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Approximately 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Car and Truck Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or a different factor, you can definitely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Jennings, MO, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Jennings, MO, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that you reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there was an accident. We help Jennings clients through the entire process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. This can include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Jennings, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.