Bodily Injury Lawyers in Joppa, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Joppa, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Joppa, IL. If you’ve been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm offers proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as car accidents, slips and falls, burns, scars, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if it will lead to a better settlement. It is our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact us today for more information about our Joppa bodily injury lawyers.
Our firm has recovered more than $50 million for victims. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s important to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Joppa, IL, now in order to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. More than 40 million people in the U.S. are injured each year, and our bodily injury lawyers in Joppa, IL, are here to offer legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (such as another driver.
- No more than 10% of injury claims make it to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is valid) don’t want to go to court because of bad press and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case review.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Joppa, IL, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal info on this page is general advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our Joppa injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims receive financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Joppa, IL, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. Approximately 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Car and Truck Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or a different factor, you can definitely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Joppa, IL, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Joppa, IL, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. We recommend that you contact a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there’s an accident. We help Joppa clients through the whole process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here are a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. These include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Joppa, IL, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.