Bodily Injury Lawyers in Lake St. Louis, MO
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Lake St. Louis, MO, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Lake St. Louis, MO. If you’ve been injured, our firm offers experienced legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It’s our firm’s goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for more information about our Lake St. Louis bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered over $35,000,000 for victims. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is important to reach out to a qualified bodily injury lawyer in Lake St. Louis, MO, as soon as possible to get the process started. Our firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured each year, and Dixon’s bodily injury attorneys in Lake St. Louis, MO, are here to offer legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- No more than 10% of injury claims go to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (if they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to trial because of bad press and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Lake St. Louis, MO, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Note that all the legal and medical information on this page is general advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact our firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Lake St. Louis injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and their families get financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Lake St. Louis, MO, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury can be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This includes symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and internal bleeding.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Lake St. Louis, MO right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Lake St. Louis, MO, Now
Claims adjuster want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. We recommend that you reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there’s an accident. We help Lake St. Louis clients through the entire process. Lawyers will get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here’s a few practice areas we specialize in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. These include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and others. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Lake St. Louis, MO, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.