Bodily Injury Lawyers in Makanda, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Makanda, IL, today for a free case review and consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Makanda, IL. If you have been injured, our firm provides proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including vehicle-related accidents, scars, burns, medical malpractice, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm can take your case to trial if and when it will lead to a better settlement. It’s our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Makanda bodily injury lawyers.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered over $35,000,000 for victims and their families. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it is crucial to contact an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Makanda, IL, as soon as possible to begin the process. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are based on the financial damages caused to the victim. More than 40 million people in the united states are injured annually, and our bodily injury attorneys in Makanda, IL, are here to provide legal representation.
- In terms of bodily injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver.
- Only an average of 10% of injury claims make it to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) would rather not want to go to court due to public exposure and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people each year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm’s Makanda, IL, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Keep in mind that all the legal and medical information on this page is basic advice meant to steer victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Makanda injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims receive financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving everything from car accidents, premises liability, workers compensation cases, burns, scarring, misdiagnosis, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Makanda, IL, injury lawyers manage:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as severe headaches, blurred vision, nausea, depression, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the U.S. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Auto Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or a different factor, you can definitely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls in a store, off a ladder, down a set of stairs, and other incidents may lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Makanda, IL right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact our firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Makanda, IL, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that you contact a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there’s an accident. We help Makanda clients throughout the whole process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These kinds of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. These include scars, whiplash and neck problems, broken bones, concussions, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Makanda, IL, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.