Bodily Injury Lawyers in Marissa, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Marissa, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Marissa, IL. If you have been injured, our firm offers tried and proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm will take your case to trial if necessary. It’s our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can. Contact our firm today to learn more about our Marissa bodily injury lawyers and what we can do to help.
The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 for victims and their families. If you have been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s important to contact an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Marissa, IL, now in order to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. An average of 40 million people in the united states are injured annually, and Dixon’s bodily injury lawyers in Marissa, IL, are here to offer legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (such as another driver.
- No more than 10% of injury claims go to court. Most of the time, having a bodily injury lawyer will convince insurers to settle as quickly as possible. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to trial due to bad press and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm now for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States and affect 10’s of thousands of people per year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you might have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Marissa, IL, bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Keep in mind that all the medical and legal information on this page is general advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact our firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Marissa injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims get financial compensation for their losses.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Accidents
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving everything from car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Marissa, IL, injury lawyers come across:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Medical expenses (especially for serious burns), lost mobility, pain and suffering, and other damages deserve compensation.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. Approximately 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries every year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you or a family member have been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or a different factor, you can absolutely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. Once you get medical attention, it’s important to reach out to a local Marissa, IL, bodily injury lawyer right as soon as you can.
One crucial step for winning a personal injury case is to get a medical exam as soon as possible. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact Chris Dixon if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Marissa, IL, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that you contact a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there was an accident. We help Marissa clients throughout the entire process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. Here are a few practice areas we specialize in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of different types of injuries. These include hand and joint injuries, cervical sprains, burns, scars, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Marissa, IL, bodily injury lawyers now. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.