Bodily Injury Lawyers in Mascoutah, IL
Contact our bodily injury attorneys in Mascoutah, IL, today for a free consultation and case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer in Mascoutah, IL. If you’ve been injured, the Dixon Injury Firm provides tried and proven legal representation. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, including burns, dog bites, auto accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and others. The Dixon Injury Firm is able to take your case to trial if it will lead to a better settlement. It’s our firm’s goal to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Mascoutah bodily injury lawyers.
Our firm has recovered over $50 million for victims and their families. If you’ve been injured on the job, on the road, or anywhere else, it’s crucial to reach out to an experienced bodily injury lawyer in Mascoutah, IL, now to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you need to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
- The payout for bodily injury claims are limited to financial damages linked to the injury. More than 40 million people in the U.S. are injured annually, and our bodily injury lawyers in Mascoutah, IL, are here to offer legal representation.
- When it comes to accidents and injuries, the most common causes of harm include slips and falls, dog bites, vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. In at-fault states, damages paid to the victim is influenced by the negligent party (for example, if you were speeding when hit by a drunk driver.
- Only an average of 10 percent of injury claims go to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is legitimate) don’t want to go to court due to public exposure and higher settlements. If you are interested in knowing if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case consultation.
- Accidental injuries are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect 10’s of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one have been in an accident and can argue negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact our Mascoutah, IL, bodily injury attorneys today for more information.
Note that all the legal and medical information on this page is basic advice designed to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about starting a bodily injury claim, contact the Dixon Injury Firm today through our site or give us a call. Our Mascoutah injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims win financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Bodily injury includes a wide range of incidents involving things like construction site accidents, medical malpractice, slips or falls, auto accidents, eye injuries, and others. Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our Mascoutah, IL, injury lawyers handle:
- Hands, Wrists, and Fingers: Usually work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle. This includes pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that may be a valid claim.
- Burns: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these accidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: This can include symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, and others. About 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the United States. Learn more about concussions and head injuries.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident because of a negligent driver or another factor, you can absolutely open a claim and sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. Slips and falls down stairs, off a ladder, in the grocery store, and other incidents can lead to serious injuries. It’s important to contact a local bodily injury lawyer in Mascoutah, IL right away for legal representation after you get medical attention.
Injury victims should get a doctor’s opinion and medical exam as soon as they’re injured. This provides crucial evidence that there were actual damages. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This includes lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Hire A Bodily Injury Lawyer in Mascoutah, IL, Now
Insurance claim adjusters want you to accept a cheap and fast settlement before the real financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you right away if there’s an accident. We help Mascoutah clients through the entire process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, especially if an injury prevents you from working or causes other financial pressure. Here are a few practice areas our firm specializes in:
These types of accidents lead to a variety of injuries. These include head and neck injuries, back problems from whiplash, burns, scars, contusions, broken limbs, and more. If you or anyone in your family has been injured, feel free to our Mascoutah, IL, bodily injury lawyers today. We offer free legal representation and only charge contingency after we win your case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.